Old shaped maps open at wrong monster level | Map stash tab bug seems to be fixed

I want my maps to be unique, gone all GGG please fix this bug in the Standard League, I want my maps
All of my unique, shaped and elder maps are all gone in the Mapstash, how is it looking right now in the bug fix can not be that all these are gone? That would be a real problem for me because it would be a XXX Ex harm!

Greetings Sven

PS:sorry for my bad English ;)
Just adding to this as on standard league, all of my unique and shaped maps are gone from the map stash tab (War for the Atlas).

Also on standard league, all of my atlas completion is gone, not sure if this is intentional or not but it doesn't feel great.
Ok I was quiet on this for the first few days because I knew GGG would be working on it.

But now it is silence.

Why did I just spend 40 dollars on this game during the last stash tab sale to clean up my inventory and give me some much needed stash space, only to NOT ONLY lose the functionality of the Map Stash tab, but now I have to place all these new maps into normal stash tabs?

RIP the just bought stash space.

This needs to be fixed ASAP. This isn't free features that were broke, these are BOUGHT and PAID FOR features.

Again, I was able to stay civil for the first few days, but when features I paid money for are not working and nobody is even mentioning a fix or ETA, then it's time to raise some hell.

Please tell as when we can wait repair to map stash.
The situation is very sad. I need to have my atlas finished but I don't have
my unique maps.
I'm missing hundreds of maps from my standard map stashes. Any maps i had in normal non-map specific stash tabs are fine but this is a huge f-up on ggg's part if they are really gone and gone forever.
I'm annoyed about this because I think it's related to my inability to permanently change my map series and put all my Betrayal maps in, which is a great inconvenience as I farm more maps. I do think GGG should give us a free map tab and then make the old one remove-only, to alleviate the inconvenience of this problem, and I most certainly do not intend to buy a new stash tab just to get around this problem temporarily. And if nothing else, I would really appreciate some updates on when we can expect a fix, or whether one is even in the works.

That said, I do think GGG acknowledges the severity of this issue, if for no other reason than because this thread is pinned to the top of the bug report forum, so it's not like they're avoiding acknowledging it or anything. It's also the weekend, so it's reasonable for things to be going a little more slowly. It's annoying, but let's remember that while for us, this game is ultimately leisure, for them it's work, and they've already been working hard all week trying to get the patch ready for launch. Integrating three leagues worth of content (Bestiary, Incursion, Delve) into the main game PLUS working on Betrayal can't have been easy, so I don't think we should be expecting them to spend all weekend in the office fixing bugs. If we still haven't heard anything by Tuesday, I think we'd be right to get a bit more up in arms, but for now let's just wait and see.
GGG STOP IGNORING YOUR BREAD AND BUTTER USERS AND PATRONIZING AND POSSIBLY EVEN CHEATING WITH YOUR "STREAMER/PREFERRED" PLAYERS.

STOP
FIX OUR GAME WE PAID REAL $$$ FOR!!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GGG? DID THE BUYOUT DESTROY ALL YOUR DECENCY?
Last edited by BrainCavity on Dec 10, 2018, 10:58:55 AM
Bug 1:
ALL my Unique maps are lost in the standard map stash tab!
Bug 2:
I cannot put any 'new' maps in my stash tab!
Bug 3:
ALL other 772 (!) maps cannot be used to complete the atlas (not only the ones where the tier was changed)
Hi
all shaped and unike maps gone :-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info