[3.6] The Blizz Sorc - Icestorm/Winter Orb CI Occultist - Viable For Everything

OK, so these aren't exactly perfect, but they're my first attempt at multicrafting outside a guided one.

What should I put into the last suffix? Since it's basically permanent, resists make no sense. Should I go with all attributes? Increased Ele Damage after Crits (basically a bonus EO)? Is it possible to put the INT/Qual craft on them?

(Obviously there's some Divine hits to do to get the higher INT.)
Those are pretty nice gloves. It's hard to make the rings we need, so I think it's best to require as few resists from them as possible, so I would like as much as possible on my gloves.

If you super don't want to do that, all attributes is probably best. Otherwise, damage while leeching or increased ele damage after crits seem best to me.
When you don't have what to do with your currency you buy staff like this one - limited edition:

Cost me only 6 exalts , quite a nice deal lol!
Last edited by lilianmarius on Jul 14, 2019, 5:43:07 PM
do you guys have idea for different variants of this build, to increase clear speed? maybe self cast or totems? (no cyclone)
"
NoImagination wrote:
Those are pretty nice gloves. It's hard to make the rings we need, so I think it's best to require as few resists from them as possible, so I would like as much as possible on my gloves.

If you super don't want to do that, all attributes is probably best. Otherwise, damage while leeching or increased ele damage after crits seem best to me.

I hear you on the rings. I just don't think I'm ever likely to have the cash to throw at getting the well-made corrupted rings. So I got some crazy resists on rings, and tossed cash at these as well as my helm (Dense/Frigid fossils, I'm going to do another try because what have is good but not perfect--had to craft Int and was hoping for hypothermia support)
"
lilianmarius wrote:
When you don't have what to do with your currency you buy staff like this one - limited edition:

Cost me only 6 exalts , quite a nice deal lol!

That's a fantastic deal. I'm amazed someone still had one in the reward tab to bring to Legion league. I earned two of these during that race season (still have 1). They look really cool. Gratz

Edit:
I did not realize there was a Garena Winterheart race season (when was this??). The one I have on standard doesn't have that extra line of text at the bottom.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Jul 15, 2019, 11:28:45 AM
All right, AFK for almost three weeks. Wish me luck getting my first 36/40 even without those weeks, because all but two of the challenges still seem plenty easy.
36 tip: when you find Zana, always check for unique strongbox. That was my 38th and took absolutely forever to find.

Don't worry about legion encounters except chests - you'll easily do generals/etc if you do a dozen 2-faction encounters.
I see everyone went to Ascendant. It is possible for someone to give a link to PoB under 3.7, my two builds are already boring, I would play something else :)
Find one from here: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=The-Whispering-Ice

Mine is probably the worst to import as it requires a 3 mod Watcher's Eye.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 18, 2019, 3:58:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info