[3.6] Elementalist - Armageddon Brand - Ignite. Elder/Shaper Viable - Cheap starter

currently using both for block and dps
Great build im re-rolling from a mele build to this after being so pleased with video game play. is there any chance in time (sooner than later) you can update the PoB to be a step by step lvl? would make the build that much easier to follow

Thanks!
Can you answer me: are Ignites from each armageddon impacts stacking or not?
"
VladDOP1 wrote:

+ Whirling Barrier on tree.Lets try)
"
Аlchem1sТ wrote:
Can you answer me: are Ignites from each armageddon impacts stacking or not?

Ignites do not stack, However it seems they work like this.
1 ignite is 4 seconds.

So if I hit him and the ignite starts then 2 seconds in I hit the enemy again, another ignites gets added and will start after the first one runs out.

So ignites queue.
"
DuckDoggers wrote:
Great build im re-rolling from a mele build to this after being so pleased with video game play. is there any chance in time (sooner than later) you can update the PoB to be a step by step lvl? would make the build that much easier to follow

Thanks!

I'll get on it maybe b4 bedtime today!
"
VladDOP1 wrote:

This is really intriguing, how has it worked for you so far?
"
seabazz wrote:
"
DuckDoggers wrote:

Thanks!

I'll get on it maybe b4 bedtime today!

i took the time following your node suggestions to create a 6 step leveling tree:

https://pastebin.com/zC6gKzbA

Feel free to tweak the stages, at the very least this will make what you were gonna do easier/quicker. I kept jewels until end assuming most people this early wont have good jewels, can always mix and match hp nodes for some early jewels
Another option for single target could be droping note that allows 2 brands stick to 1 target and use scorching Ray with 3 totems, cus u dont need that note for clearing.
"
Socaro wrote:
Another option for single target could be droping note that allows 2 brands stick to 1 target and use scorching Ray with 3 totems, cus u dont need that note for clearing.

The build is actually amazing ST. even raizeqt himself said it caught him off guard how strong single target it is

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info