[3.6] Elementalist - Armageddon Brand - Ignite. Elder/Shaper Viable - Cheap starter

I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to be upgrading next. My issue seems to be mostly with survivability, which might also just be because I am bad at Path, but I suspect there's some improvement possible in the equipment part. I have a budget of a couple ex, but I have no clue what to spend it on...
Spoiler

Last edited by KoenKolko on Jan 6, 2019, 2:26:24 PM
"
KoenKolko wrote:
I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to be upgrading next. My issue seems to be mostly with survivability, which might also just be because I am bad at Path, but I suspect there's some improvement possible in the equipment part. I have a budget of a couple ex, but I have no clue what to spend it on...
Spoiler

Hello there. I would recommend a Quartz flask. It gives you phasing and the ability to run through enemies wich makes it easier to get away and also increases your survivability.

You could try removing Mind over matter with some Mana nodes and go for Phase Acrobatics for dodge instead.

This was never meant as a build that would survive phasetanking t15+ or the syndicates it is a fast clearing build where some kiting is needed.

Ps. I would try to corrupt all your 20/20 gems aswell as your brand recall at 6/20 and hope that they get +1 levels.

It would increase damage by alot.
Last edited by seabazz on Jan 7, 2019, 3:47:57 AM
Thanks for the help, I'll get on that :)
Hello!
With the second ascendancy path (calamity - destruction) we can have only one golem, what is the priority golem then? Is it lightning in Malachai ring or flame with some other ring (just good enough rare)?
"
AlmaElma wrote:
Hello!
With the second ascendancy path (calamity - destruction) we can have only one golem, what is the priority golem then? Is it lightning in Malachai ring or flame with some other ring (just good enough rare)?

Good question. I would probably put orb of storms in Malachai ring for tougher enemies. And use a flame golem for more damage. If you like regen go with a stone golem.

In the end it's gonna be what you prefer. A lightning golem in malachai for a more layed back playstyle should work 2.

But do note that if you go with the second ascendancy your Elemental golems are no longer immune to elemental damage and will probably die alot more.
Thanks! So it's still Malachai's ring, I guess it's just too good. I'll go with a flame golem then.
"
AlmaElma wrote:
Thanks! So it's still Malachai's ring, I guess it's just too good. I'll go with a flame golem then.

I prefer to kill bosses and that ring gives us a very big damage boost with EE. So yeah I would use it. However if you skip the bosses and just want speed farming. It's not required.
Very nice build. Currently i'm lvl 85 with about 6-7 ex invested. I farm around 10-12 tier maps with ease, clearing speed is B+. I also use anti-reflect setup with 1 golem (lightning) and with all this life leech, big life pool and MoM i can do syndicates with no problems. Still i see some places for geat improvements. Anyway, ty for the great and fun (!) build :)
"
deeveejay wrote:
Very nice build. Currently i'm lvl 85 with about 6-7 ex invested. I farm around 10-12 tier maps with ease, clearing speed is B+. I also use anti-reflect setup with 1 golem (lightning) and with all this life leech, big life pool and MoM i can do syndicates with no problems. Still i see some places for geat improvements. Anyway, ty for the great and fun (!) build :)

Glad you like it! Yeah i'm sure it can improve alot. I know changing the build into a more focused spell hit build would increase the dps by alot. But I wanted an ingite build for starter farming. And it worked out great for me.
Can you take a look at my build? I seem to have problems with T15 and T16 bosses. I was think maybe switch to get the extra golems with ascendancy. And i obviously need new flask. But here is my pastebin. I noticed your Ignite dps was far superior than mine and was kinda lost on why.

https://pastebin.com/2Jf1x9Dn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info