[3.6] Elementalist - Armageddon Brand - Ignite. Elder/Shaper Viable - Cheap starter

FYI you can save a skill point by connecting to breath of flames via the top row instead of to the right of Elemental Overload.

Interesting build idea. I'm going to try it out and play with it a bit.
Nice build
Last edited by Breakleg on Dec 14, 2018, 2:04:36 AM
"
Dromidas wrote:
FYI you can save a skill point by connecting to breath of flames via the top row instead of to the right of Elemental Overload.

Interesting build idea. I'm going to try it out and play with it a bit.

Thanks for your keen eyes! Will take a look at it when i get home from work.
Can we not use something like orb of storms to trigger EE, or does conflux not work like that?
"
SlayerxBlake wrote:
Can we not use something like orb of storms to trigger EE, or does conflux not work like that?

yes u can use that:D

im just using golem for less things to klick:D
Some leveling tips so far:
Use dual ashcallers (+40% ignite chance, +100% burning damage, lots of SRS lol)
At 58 you can use Gang's Momentum (I'll probably keep using these)
Tabula with +2 to AOE gems is super useful and not expensive

So far it is really great single target and aoe though I'm still tinkering with the tree. I removed swift affliction because I got annoyed having to re-cast the brands more often and replaced with efficacy until I can get empower. Does the job for midgame until I get end game stuff.

I think I'm going to swap around a lot of the shadow side of the tree for myself since I want acrobatics and probably herbalism.
"
Dromidas wrote:
Some leveling tips so far:
Use dual ashcallers (+40% ignite chance, +100% burning damage, lots of SRS lol)
At 58 you can use Gang's Momentum (I'll probably keep using these)
Tabula with +2 to AOE gems is super useful and not expensive

So far it is really great single target and aoe though I'm still tinkering with the tree. I removed swift affliction because I got annoyed having to re-cast the brands more often and replaced with efficacy until I can get empower. Does the job for midgame until I get end game stuff.

I think I'm going to swap around a lot of the shadow side of the tree for myself since I want acrobatics and probably herbalism.

Great tips. Made wonderful progress today. All guardians down and shaper deathless kill.
Very nice build. I was struggling a bit against syndicate bosses in acts 2-5 but since then this feels as smooth as some of the most popular builds.
"
RebelNode wrote:
Very nice build. I was struggling a bit against syndicate bosses in acts 2-5 but since then this feels as smooth as some of the most popular builds.

Glad you like it, Syndicates in t15-16 are scary. Maybe it's my own fault for gearing them up.
how do you keep up your golems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info