[3.6 UPDATED 3/12 ] Sidefx Cthulhu Arrow (Caustic) Revived! - Occultist Variant VIDEOS

"
Ilethwe wrote:
Can you maybe check on my gear? My dmg is crap and i die to anything. Can't clear t1

We fixed your problem on stream ;) Thanks for coming by!
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
Ilethwe wrote:
Can you maybe check on my gear? My dmg is crap and i die to anything. Can't clear t1

Thanks man!! It's way better now!!
"
Ilethwe wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
Ilethwe wrote:

Thanks man!! It's way better now!!

no problem!
What is the point of wasting 6 link for a herald of agony while 99% of time you have 0-5 stacks of virulence. Agony crawler deals literally zero damage in this setup. You could have used that 6 link for toxic rain setup to greatly help with single target damage even with crappy attack speed. It would still do more damage than caustic arrow vs bosses and you can still reliable clear with second 6L CA.

Also I am not sure about mirage archer supporting caustic arrow even for aoe clearing. Clouds from your attacks and mirage archer never stack, only the highest damage one is in effect at one time.

Last edited by natenczaswojski on Dec 13, 2018, 1:53:56 PM
Hello all! Bow that we are a little into the league here are some things I want to mention, also looking for your feedback as of yet

1. The ci version with 3 curses seems better

2. Quill rain sucks now. Try and get a fast now with plus to gem levels.

3. The new wither ascendency node isn't good. It's for lazy people.

4. It might be possible to 6l caustic and cast on use enchanted bow. With a ed set up to double dot hmm. Thinking ..
I have been messing around with this build and wondering what jewels are you recommending for the sockets for CI build? You have POB only for LL.
"
lLeviathaNl wrote:
I have been messing around with this build and wondering what jewels are you recommending for the sockets for CI build? You have POB only for LL.

Hey i talked with Sidefx and he will be working on getting a CI PoB in the next few days and he apologizes for the late response. He had to go to the hospital for a couple days
"
drgnwngs wrote:
"
lLeviathaNl wrote:

Hey i talked with Sidefx and he will be working on getting a CI PoB in the next few days and he apologizes for the late response. He had to go to the hospital for a couple days

This will be fixed this week.
Started leveling this build to see how it compares to a ranger. One thing I will note is that your missing a budget craft section. I highly recomend trying the crafting section in this guide. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077932. Fossil crafting is much cheaper than the more traditional method here.
IGN listIess
"
listIess wrote:
Started leveling this build to see how it compares to a ranger. One thing I will note is that your missing a budget craft section. I highly recomend trying the crafting section in this guide. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077932. Fossil crafting is much cheaper than the more traditional method here.

would you guys like a 3.6 update to this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info