SUGGESTION: neck or 'Skin' cosmetic slot

It would be dumb to assume this hasn't been suggested before, but volume gets attention so, here it is. Let us change the 'skin' or at least neck of our characters so that it can match the sets we use.

This suggestion is a result of making this thread in regards to a problem with the Master Soulstealer chest armor.
IGN: Hotdogs
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2019, 2:39:04 PM
and a (bad) quick fix suggestion: give us more bandanas (like black bandana, but with colors other than black and tortilla chip bag), or skin suits... undershirts... idk.
bump
2 bump
+1 to this.
It would seem that good old bleached skull skin tends to cause this with a number of armors, namely sin&innocence armor or assassin armor.
Interestingly enough vanguard armor doesn't even have a neck mesh, resulting in much better appearance.
Maybe remove neck mesh from armors altogether? I mean head and helmet models all have appropriate neck meshes anyway.

S&I and Assassin armors

Vanguard Armor

"
Außenseiter wrote:
+1 to this.
It would seem that good old bleached skull skin tends to cause this with a number of armors, namely sin&innocence armor or assassin armor.
Interestingly enough vanguard armor doesn't even have a neck mesh, resulting in much better appearance.
Maybe remove neck mesh from armors altogether? I mean head and helmet models all have appropriate neck meshes anyway.

S&I and Assassin armors

Vanguard Armor

Totally dealing with this for years. There's so many skull models but for some reason, they leave necks on them all for no reason EXCEPT for those limited ones, the ones you could buy on steam market you know? Example:

Why can't every skull remove the neck like this? It's still a better option than just leaving skin.
4 Bump
5 Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info