[3.5] Freezing Pulse BM JUGG - Solid league starter with potential to grow with investment

"
Eldino wrote:
Hey Rhoa, how is this build treating you? Still haven't started, probably gonna be tonight.

It worked pretty well as a league starter but I've found that it needs a bit more investment to be more end-game viable. It really needs Omeyocan to feel good to play. There's so much new content to try that I decided to start other builds and leave this one for later in the league.

It's still definitely viable and fun to play, though.
Been playing this game long enough to tell you just by reading title that this is not a good build and its not good to start a league with it.

You generally want something reliable to start your league where you can earn currency on relatively worthless early game items and map drops.

Keep with a basics with league starters an then when you gather some wealth... try to make self cast JUG :) I mean even then its painful to watch your heard earned currency go away.

This is specially true for new players that are just starting the game. Do not play this build :) We want you around for many years to come :) Basics people :)
Last edited by Malamojapruskisatelitu on Dec 13, 2018, 6:31:57 AM
"
Been playing this game long enough to tell you just by reading title that this is not a good build and its not good to start a league with it.

You generally want something reliable to start your league where you can earn currency on relatively worthless early game items and map drops.

Keep with a basics with league starters an then when you gather some wealth... try to make self cast JUG :) I mean even then its painful to watch your heard earned currency go away.

This is specially true for new players that are just starting the game. Do not play this build :) We want you around for many years to come :) Basics people :)

Thare's nothing wrong with the build as a league starter and I explicitly said in the guide that more expensive items can be used but are not required. The only really required item is 1 Pyre ring which was going for 2~3c last time I checked.

I played this build for around 4 days and it filled the purpose you mentioned yourself, something reliable to start where I could earn currency with relatively worthless early game items.

With that being said, the difficulty of the Betrayal content, which I didn't anticipate, made me want to try other things for the time being.
Last edited by Rhoa_Power on Dec 13, 2018, 8:43:16 AM
what items could make this build GG if currency was not an option?
Hi i'm interested about your guide.

That's all i will follow it
Last edited by moltess22 on Jan 2, 2019, 7:15:40 PM
I think to further strengthen this caster JUGG, we should get enough life regen (above 1000 /s), and more, the life leeching is depending on a corrupted amulet, I dont know how easy or hard to get such amulet.

Also, As a jugg, you should get a well-rounded def stat, loreweave is good choice, for the end game, a 700k dps without any buff, 80% all resist, nearly 90% physical mitigation, 7000HP, you should be able to run all content smoothly.
Enjoyed this build quite a bit, thanks for posting. Just came back this league. My first character ever was freezing pulse, so this was a blast of nostalgia.

Ring suggestions:
-Rigwald's Crest: we get the benefit of both damage boosts, plus wolf pets to tank for you. Very cheap, has a few resists on it.
-Malachai's artifice: also worked nicely (I used storm brand in it). Couple this with flammability and you do a ton more damage.

Also, I found the non-chaos as extra chaos damage mods (and the other ones like them) to be super powerful (I'm doing about 33% more damage with just 22% non-chaos as chaos).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info