[3.8] SPECTRE SUMMONER (2019 Edition) Necromancer Build. BEST League Starter! + VIDEO GUIDE!

I got an Inspired Learning jewel to drop for me. So now I have 2 golems. Which two do I choose?
V 1.8 Update (22/09/2019):
-3.8 PoB link updated.
-Feeding Frenzy buff enabled
-Refreshed the boots with proper Spectre mod, fixed Bone helmet from 40>20.
-Added Slave Drivers skill gem setup due to popular demand. Yes, nothing stops you from using Slave Drivers here as well. It's a universal Spectre build.
-Cleared the old information about the 90+ minion damage Sceptre from the crafting section and added new information about a 74% minion damage wand/sceptre as well as new Convoking Wand base. Also added new images as an example.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Hi Angry and thanks for the guide.
Can you check my char Daryl_as_always in league and see if i have made any basic mistakes with gear?
Would like to upgrade the boots but am afraid to loose the +1 to spectre.
Skill tree is a work in progress as always.
Thanks.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hi Angry and thanks for the guide.
Can you check my char Daryl_as_always in league and see if i have made any basic mistakes with gear?
Would like to upgrade the boots but am afraid to loose the +1 to spectre.
Skill tree is a work in progress as always.
Thanks.

Get rid of carnage heart.
Upgrade the boots
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/EB9owDYS5
use feeding frenzy in skeletons as per last update
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
"
KIAEddZ wrote:
Vis Mortis no longer worth it, better to use a high defense (life/es etc) 6 link

It is well worth it for damage


I mean it really isn't, maybe in SC.. maybe.. but over a +1 Spec chest?

And in HC its just not worth giving up the defense.

I don't see your argument at all here for +20% chaos damage
"
KIAEddZ wrote:
"
"
KIAEddZ wrote:
Vis Mortis no longer worth it, better to use a high defense (life/es etc) 6 link

It is well worth it for damage


I mean it really isn't, maybe in SC.. maybe.. but over a +1 Spec chest?

And in HC its just not worth giving up the defense.

I don't see your argument at all here for +20% chaos damage

You didn't get it. It's worth OVER a normal 6l. Not over a +1
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
KIAEddZ wrote:


I mean it really isn't, maybe in SC.. maybe.. but over a +1 Spec chest?

And in HC its just not worth giving up the defense.

I don't see your argument at all here for +20% chaos damage

"

You didn't get it. It's worth OVER a normal 6l. Not over a +1


But a normal 6L is 1 ex? 2 for something very well rolled.

The 6 link Vis is nearly = to a 6 link +1 in price.

I think it's you that doesn't get it tbh. The Vis is NOT the choice, a +1 sepc chest is, a normal 6 link shouldn't enter the conversation in this comparison as its a fraction of the price.
"
KIAEddZ wrote:
"
KIAEddZ wrote:


I mean it really isn't, maybe in SC.. maybe.. but over a +1 Spec chest?

And in HC its just not worth giving up the defense.

I don't see your argument at all here for +20% chaos damage

"

You didn't get it. It's worth OVER a normal 6l. Not over a +1


But a normal 6L is 1 ex? 2 for something very well rolled.

The 6 link Vis is nearly = to a 6 link +1 in price.

I think it's you that doesn't get it tbh. The Vis is NOT the choice, a +1 sepc chest is, a normal 6 link shouldn't enter the conversation in this comparison as its a fraction of the price.

haha i guess you just put in simply wrong in the first place.
Of cause a good delve chest is always better than any other chest.
But Vis Mortis is better than any normal rare chest. That's what i wanted to say.
Vis Mortis is literally 20% more damage than any chest, except for +1 spec.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
My gear is pretty much final. I'm crafting an Elder Bone Helm to supplant my current helmet, whenever I get lucky with the fossil craft, but it's not something I'm putting too much effort into. It'll happen when it happens








Jewels are here:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/xsnowingx/KIT_KOT?
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Sep 23, 2019, 1:37:38 PM
"
"
m_flower wrote:
temporary - flamability instead of zealotry ? (with blashemy)

yes

it wouldn't work because it's a curse.
considering we already have elemental weakness, i'd chose anger for more damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info