[3.13] SPECTRE SUMMONER (2021 Edition) Necromancer Build. BEST League Starter! + VIDEO GUIDE!

"
"
Mighty_fist wrote:
Small questions, why all the flasks in PoB are different from the one you mentioned?

Also, WHY in your actual gear you have convocation etc and in PoB there is nothing???:(( Also WHY on the vest there are even SEVEN gems it is not possible right? Can you make another good poebuild link with all stuff which is corresponding to the gear please?

Flasks are differnt because Taste of Haste is expensive flask and is not really necessary for most content. Rumis is much cheaper.

Thanx that you noticed Convocation! It absolutely dropped out of pob! Fixed!

As for 7 gems = as you've noticed, one gem is unlinked, so only 6 are used. This is made on purpose, because greater projectiles are used for mapping and slower for bossing. Same for HASTE in auras section. Some people like using haste as aura for minions.

Well... again... if Taste of Hate is expensive why not to make the Rumi in the ACTUAL gear and put Taste under rich guys spoiler?

But my question was actually for ALL flasks. In poebuilding you have other suffixes/prefixes as in your actual gear. WHY? No difference at all? Or you didnt have enough alteration to make YOUR actual flasks look like in poebuilding? OR poebuilding flasks are incorrect? Which one I should follow?

The same for gem links and setups.... Shall I follow the actual setup build or poebuilding?

P.S. Also as you mention it is a league starter build etc I find it difficult to find all those levelling legendary items mentioned as you cannot buy them at the beggining as you have 0 currency. The same for the boots of Ulr or the shield and also for traps even.... Witch doesnt have traps

Last edited by Mighty_fist on Dec 8, 2018, 6:26:36 AM
Also no information on WHEN I should actually start using spectres... you mentioned only that they are WEAK until second labirynth and next message is that I need to change them in act 8.... so where was the moment I ACTUALLY need to start using them?
"
OK POB updated in start post. Levelling trees are INCLUDED now!
Also added a bit of extra info on Uber Elder/Atziri.
Also added "Anatomical Knowledge" jewel info to the build as well as when FROM DUST can be used

I looked and don't see leveling trees, nor the mentioned Anatomical Knowledge info? thanks
"
Shinro28 wrote:
This build is a pain to level up tbh. Zombies are dumb and SRS sucks..

I hope it gets better when you get the solar guards

Yeah, very annoying.. might just go with flame golems.

Anyways, I've got some questions.

Would appreciate if the leveling guide had more direction,

all i see are zombie 3L and 4L but what about everything else?

you said i could start using SRS already but until what lv?

should i lv it on the side and what about summon skeletons?

when gems should i have in the gear you recommend? (lifspring, wanderlust aka.)

What lv should I use Hatred?

Last edited by TrueConspiracy on Dec 8, 2018, 11:16:11 AM
Yeah I have no idea why you are all having problems. I picked up Flame Sentinels at the beginning of Act 4 when I had decent links and have been absolutely cruising through the acts with 4 link spectres and 4 link zombies. No idea how you guys are clowning around so hard. Get a bunch of minion life regen from the tree, bones of ullr and midnight bargain for a chaos each, and the rest literally doesn't matter. I'm currently starting act 8, before solar guards, and all mobs are a breeze. Make sure to resummon your spectres every few zones to get them high level... or, for example, get level 55 spectres from cruel lab by just entering the zone as soon as you complete the trials - these will carry you for a whole act.

Geth_Goons is my current build
Rolling with this build this league, iam at level 44 at the moment :)

I am just on a 3-link zombies and 4-link spectres at the moment, and the leveling seems not too bad. Cant wait to get some better gear to get rolling.
Last edited by sktmd on Dec 8, 2018, 2:13:00 PM
Hey man! Great guide! I'm using the video as well to help fill in some gaps but I have a question related to your PoB I haven't seen other places. What are the red circles?

Also you mention in the written section of the guide to grab a few curses and auras as well as the Bones of Ullr. Do you plan on adding any more details on when to swap to what skills gems and how to link them?

Third question: If you had to choose between this and your skeleton army as a starter for this league, which would you choose?

Skeleton questions. Do we use skeletons for bosses? How often do you cast yours? Is there a point when you drop an active skills (Arc/Frezing Pulse/Explosive Trap)?

Thanks for your help!
Last edited by DamagePlanX on Dec 9, 2018, 2:02:40 AM
Hi! I resummon soul guards on T8, but, after that, they dying on t2 map from magic monsters.
what i do wrong?
"
DamagePlanX wrote:
Hey man! Great guide! I'm using the video as well to help fill in some gaps but I have a question related to your PoB I haven't seen other places. What are the red circles?

Also you mention in the written section of the guide to grab a few curses and auras as well as the Bones of Ullr. Do you plan on adding any more details on when to swap to what skills gems and how to link them?

Third question: If you had to choose between this and your skeleton army as a starter for this league, which would you choose?

Skeleton questions. Do we use skeletons for bosses? How often do you cast yours? Is there a point when you drop an active skills (Arc/Frezing Pulse/Explosive Trap)?

Thanks for your help!

Hi, i am not one who written this guide but i can awnser your first question.

The red circkles are nodes that are 'highlighted' because of the search field is filled in with 'leech' when you import the PoB tree. So the skills that have the red circles are the nodes that have leech in it.
"
Aldwin wrote:
Hi! I resummon soul guards on T8, but, after that, they dying on t2 map from magic monsters.
what i do wrong?

Might be some crazy elemental damage. Or not enough leech!
They can still die once in a while!
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info