This Path of Building Program

Ok, I´m fiddling around with this Software and it is nice fun. So far.
But when I come to the thing where I need to find out: What does my Character need of suggestions from my Software to make my Character better? thing, I´m not sure what kind of Button I´m supposed to press to get all kind of calculations. So I can get the tips I need from my Software on what to take instead and such.

Also when I am filling out all kind of stats regarding all my Weapons and other items that I have, sometimes my items have more attributes then it is possible to have in the software it seems. How do I add more lines to be able to fill out the Attributes that I have more on my ingame items?

And when I´m filling out or editing the numbers that I am actually having on items on my ingame Character, often the numbers jumps back to the original from BEFORE I went into and editing the exact numbers. What to do?

What I mean is: I am having an item. Let us say (ingame) Gloves. On my Ingame Gloves on 1 of the Attributes I have: Does 13 to 22 extra Physical Damage. Ok, I now move the slider to the closest to that, which is, let say 12 to 24. Which of course is wrong, so I have to physically go in and EDIT it to the correct which is 13 to 22. I press SAVE, and go out. Now I move onto the next Attribute to change to the correct number. Which goes totally okay, till I have "corrected" something like 5 Attributes, where I suddenly discovers that everything which was slided to the nearest value but was not saved as in saved is now jumping back to these incorrect Slided Values. Which again I am not able to do anything with.

I have also tried to check on youtube for Guides. Some were really nice, and others were: I do not understand Quackelidoo of what you are babbling about.
So overall, when it comes to some/many things I am not even close to being wiser.

So... some Help? Guides? I will hold your hand and show you step by step Guide thing?

Thx
Import your character from your profile and it will show all of your equipped items.
Import/Export Build button
Under Character import type in your account name (Kundarin)
Click on start and select your character from the list
Click on (next to Import:) Passive tree and Jewels, and below this Items and Skills, then click on Done
You can now play with the #s for that specific character.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Dec 8, 2018, 3:00:54 PM
"
DoubleU wrote:
Import your character from your profile and it will show all of your equipped items.
Import/Export Build button
Under Character import type in your account name (Kundarin)
Click on start and select your character from the list
Click on (next to Import:) Passive tree and Jewels, and below this Items and Skills, then click on Done
You can now play with the #s for that specific character.

Yes, and it would be just so lovely and so easy if I only played it on PC. Which I also do say in my very first post that I do not. As I play it on my great device called Xbox.
And if GGG´s Xbox Team could only make it possible for us Xbox players to actually link ones accounts with this site here, eh?! Imagine that. Not all, but I do know many of us Xbox players would actually like that. I know that for sure. They even said it would happen in ´18. Well, we´re in December now, sooo..... .
Oh fcuk, my condolences then.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Someone else here that can help out with what I asked, please.
Yes, on top page 2, yes.
Nada?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info