Betrayal Gem Information

"

- War banner: only 1 banner can be active at a time, and I see absolutely no reason to choose this one.

10% inc dmg taken is a 10% multiplier (which is big) and the accuracy is actually very good. :)
IGN: TheShiiieeeld
I see people complaining about the low damage of Winter Orb, Ice Spear and Arctic breath, but from what I see :

Winter Orb is a shotgun skill, so your true damage is (~250-320)*number of projectiles. Looks like a 1000+ hit damage skill gem. Isn't it ?
Ice Spear works exactly the same way, considering it's a barrage spell. Plus, is has high crit and crit multi chances.
And for Arctic Breath, we just have to consider it as a DoT skill more than a "hit" one now. Kinda like Caustic Arrow.
Last edited by Luniev on Dec 6, 2018, 11:08:10 AM
"
DistantBliss wrote:
Hmm Shattering Steel similarly low % damage as Spectral Throw as i feared, but has 100% more multiplier at range and shotguns at close range so we'll need to stack extra proj and see how it turns out i guess. 7 x .49 x .75 (gmp)= 2.5 base damage if you land all 7 which can furhter be amped by point blank and more projectiles on gear or lab enchants (maybe?). Could be decent; seems better than Spectral Throw anyway.

Wording of bonechill support is confusing for new players i think.

Instead gmp you should consider using volley with many additional projectiles like from dying sun at 6 projectile + it may work rly nice 8 seems to be the best choice and probably it getting + projectiles from ecnahnts.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Dec 6, 2018, 12:26:46 PM
Could you post the gem quest rewards and lvl requirements?? and at what point they will be available to purchase for different classes? TY.
O M G I'ts HERE!!!!
i smell many new cold bilds-thats awsome!
Do we know if Lancing Steel can hit one enemy with multiple projectiles? Since we can control its spread it would be cool.
"
Aynix wrote:
Do we know if Lancing Steel can hit one enemy with multiple projectiles? Since we can control its spread it would be cool.

I thought shotgunning was no more. Would be awesome though
"
alezipp wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

I thought shotgunning was no more. Would be awesome though

Both Shattering Steel and Lancing Steel can shotgun. It was explicitly stated in the reveal - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2250295
"After travelling a short distance..."

*traveling

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info