[3.8] FreezeFinder - (Retro) [Blade Vortex + Vaal Cold snap] - [All Content]

"
mfeeney87 wrote:
"
Geosgaeno wrote:
Is there an alternative to Arcane Surge in the main setup? I'm currently using it linked with Frost Bomb and Phase Run and already have the buff up most of the time.

It's BIS from a DPS and playstyle PoV, I'm not sure why you would want to?

What I mean is you don't need it in the main setup to get the buff so maybe you can proc the buff yourself with another skill (i'm doing it with frost bomb) and use another support instead
"
Geosgaeno wrote:
"
mfeeney87 wrote:
"
Geosgaeno wrote:
Is there an alternative to Arcane Surge in the main setup? I'm currently using it linked with Frost Bomb and Phase Run and already have the buff up most of the time.

It's BIS from a DPS and playstyle PoV, I'm not sure why you would want to?

What I mean is you don't need it in the main setup to get the buff so maybe you can proc the buff yourself with another skill (i'm doing it with frost bomb) and use another support instead

You are getting the low level buff, and in the PoB gem DPS calculations it's BiS. The mana regen and cast speed are worth the level 20 also.
"
mfeeney87 wrote:

You are getting the low level buff, and in the PoB gem DPS calculations it's BiS. The mana regen and cast speed are worth the level 20 also.

Fair enough. Thanks for replying
Loving this build ;) Currently lvl 95 and everything is just too easy :)
Still working on getting first shot at uber thou..RNG kinda hates me this league: (most of the time )

And wanted to share my little bit of luck with fellow White Walkers :)
Finally got my shot for double corruption and here's what happened
Spoiler
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:
Loving this build ;) Currently lvl 95 and everything is just too easy :)
Still working on getting first shot at uber thou..RNG kinda hates me this league: (most of the time )

And wanted to share my little bit of luck with fellow White Walkers :)
Finally got my shot for double corruption and here's what happened
Spoiler

Uffff!
Well first of all, i really like your build. Its really a really smoth way to play the game.

I changed the gem setup a little and want to share it with you. I put elemental focus and controlled destruction in my 6-link. To further benefit from the bonechill and hypothermia bonus i put vortex in my setup into a pseudo 5-link in the helmet i have vortex hypothermia bonechill efficay and arcane surge. By casting vortex on every pack i keep my arcane surge buff up and benefit from the hypothmeria gem in my blade vortex.

But to be hornest, without my boot enchant its hard to sustain mana.
"
mace_286 wrote:
Well first of all, i really like your build. Its really a really smoth way to play the game.

I changed the gem setup a little and want to share it with you. I put elemental focus and controlled destruction in my 6-link. To further benefit from the bonechill and hypothermia bonus i put vortex in my setup into a pseudo 5-link in the helmet i have vortex hypothermia bonechill efficay and arcane surge. By casting vortex on every pack i keep my arcane surge buff up and benefit from the hypothmeria gem in my blade vortex.

But to be hornest, without my boot enchant its hard to sustain mana.

Cool glad you like it, personally I like the freeze and chill on BV for high as another layer of defense, especially in high level delves etc, but your setup sounds good too, so whetever works for you.
Just wanna say thanks again for the build. It got me my first ever uber elder kill. Playing it was enjoyable from the beginning til end game.
"
AtkMveCmd wrote:
Just wanna say thanks again for the build. It got me my first ever uber elder kill. Playing it was enjoyable from the beginning til end game.

Awesome man :D. That's wicked, grats!
So what you think what would be my priority upgrade next?

Last edited by memberx on Dec 30, 2018, 9:33:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info