[3.8] FreezeFinder - (Retro) [Blade Vortex + Vaal Cold snap] - [All Content]

I finaly gave up and just bought the damn helmet :D

What would me my priority next? 6l chest or the amulet?

Gear:
Hello! im starting this build in HC Betrayal. What 5link armour should i use untill i get currency for The Perfect Form? Thank u and gl!
"
memberx wrote:

Gear:

Imo try to get 6l perfect Form for more dmg on your BV. The amulet can be farmed and by the time you will be farming for fuses or by just playing , you will have enough currency to buy an amulet unless you're ready to farm the breachstone
Perfect form or loreweave?
"
GudAction wrote:
Hello! im starting this build in HC Betrayal. What 5link armour should i use untill i get currency for The Perfect Form? Thank u and gl!

Snowblind armour or a high evasion piece in conuction with a basalt flask, and this league I would personally run an Amethyst flask -----> atziris promise, helluva a lot of 1 shots going on with suped up chaos damage.
"
jumpy666 wrote:
Perfect form or loreweave?

Perfect form for this build for sure, it hinges on it, you scale ove 20% reduced elemental damage through wise oak. Loreweave for most other melee builds unfortunately.

Unpopular opinion, I'm looking forward to a loreweave and tombfist nerf so itemising those builds becomes interesting again.
"
memberx wrote:

Gear:

6L, looking good.
"
memberx wrote:

Gear:

6L, looking good.
build going well, almost completed. i'm still playing the same shaped maps (haunted mansion, toxic sewer, orchard, moon temple, belfry), so I didn't go for different high red maps (t11-t15), so no uber elder yet, but guardians (t16) and shaper (t17) are easy. well, phoenix is not that easy with hard mods.

i made some small changes.

- bv damage enchant
- efficacy instead of faster casting for cold snap.
- flame dash
- curse immune flask / atziri's promise for delve / adrenaline default one for normal maps.

next steps:

0. (right now) getting enchant for boots, still don't know which one is the optimal, i guess the regen one.

1. build shaper opal rings and craft them with tons of cold damage.

2. get a better belt and better jewels.

3. change doryani's for a godlike sceptre.

4. think about getting aspect of the spider instead of herald of ice for bossing.

5. think about testing loreweave for -max maps and some bosses, like phoenix.

cheers.
Last edited by uit on Dec 14, 2018, 7:14:59 PM
Hello there,

First of all thank you for this great build ! ;)
Haven't played BV for ages and wanted to try it again but boi i didn't expected for it to go so well.

I'm still low and just started mapping but got most of gear pieces, just missing one level to equip Doryiani's ant then get a decent jewelry ;)

But it's really fun build to play with and way stronger than i expected so once again, Thank you ;)

Aaand a bit of a side note -> there's two great leveling items that i'd suggest using for others and that is
Spoiler

Ring obviously ain't that cheap for a starter but it help tremendously as when u socket Hatred in it HoI only reserves ~33% or so mana and all the mana issues while lvling are completely gone..And for a Claw..it's nothing fancy but LGoH with spells makes life SOOOOO much easier :)

P.S. if anyone cares..that's my stuff -> ( WiP :D )
Spoiler

EDIT : OP have Agility (30 dex ) node taken but it can be managed by getting some dex on jewels wich is dirt cheap ;) my gems are still low and i might need some extra dex later on ( wich i doubt as i have 197 or so :D ). So TL;DR dex on jewels is cheap alternative :D
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on Dec 14, 2018, 7:17:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info