[3.5] Updated Hardcore Betrayal Bax_CD's Herald of Agony Ascendant Scion HoA Beginner Friendly

Can you tell me how you are able to use all the auras in the blood magic shield, yet you have Damage on Full Life support gem?

Doesn't that won't work in this case?

EDITED:

Managed to find the solution to my problem.

Thank you!
Last edited by Valugar on Jan 27, 2019, 8:22:31 PM
Hi, this build seems fairly interesting!

Could you provide a small guide to how you're squeezing in all 3purities with enlighten, grace, haste, determination, vitality, hatred + generosity, and discipline?????? :o :o :o
"
tudaan wrote:
I started this build up for Hardcore Betrayal. I am loving it so far.

This is a well written guide as well.

ty =)

"
Doromino wrote:
Can you tell me how you are able to use all the auras in the blood magic shield, yet you have Damage on Full Life support gem?

Doesn't that won't work in this case?

The crawler is always on full life.
Last edited by tainium on Jan 29, 2019, 11:59:23 AM
"
Fullrom wrote:

Could you provide a small guide to how you're squeezing in all 3purities with enlighten, grace, haste, determination, vitality, hatred + generosity, and discipline?????? :o :o :o
you might be lacking jewels with the Mana reduction implicit.
"
tainium wrote:
"
Fullrom wrote:

you might be lacking jewels with the Mana reduction implicit.

But even then with 25% reduced mana from tree and jewels corruptions... HoA out of the way you're looking at :

Determination 38%
Grace 38%
Haste 38%
Hatred 38%
Vitality 27%
Discipline 27%
All purities at 23% each (with an enlighten lvl 4): 69%

again thats with HoA out of the way.

Instead of telling me that im not getting the set up right or missing something on my jewels, could someone actually tell me HOW this set up is working. The writer of the guide is showcasing gem setups but outside of mentioning that we can slide discipline on an unset ring to free generosity support for hatred in the weapon, He gives no other explanations. Thanks!
Google Poe Aura calculator...by...mikelat?

Those numbers look high to me. You might be missing a cluster or two on the tree.
Oh come on... I litteraly asked not to answer the typical check your set up so yes I did sim it on Mikelat aura calculator, the only difference i didnt precise is that in the prism guardian grace, haste and determination only reserve 25% each, again here i'm assuming 25% reduced mana has been picked from tree and/or corrupted jewels. that leaves us with :

75% reserved life with haste, grace and determination in the prism guardian

And we have to make all purities + vitality + discipline + hatred + HoA 6link work on the remaining mana and 25% life??? Please someone explain to me with actual facts...
I have a 5L chest (empower currently unlinked until I can get another mana reserve jewel)

at 93 I have build as his with basically 2 missing +str and 1 missing int slot and some missing jewel slots. The missing stats would do virtually nothing to rest of this. Missing jewels would help.

I have 2 jewels in slot with -1% mana each (can't afford others yet). I have enlighten level 2 (briefly had level 3 but attempt to corrupt knocked it back to 2 :(, but overall that also did not seem to make a big diff for the brief time I had it). I have helm with 5% reduced mana reserved.

With all that in place I have 82/1648 life and 8368 shield with all auras running. LB costs 20 and I'm comfortably clearing maps red maps with some mods. Just need to hit mobs regularly and pay attention.

For example- colosseum boss gave me a bit of trouble at first until I realized he was going invulnerable and therefore I was wasting LB mana trying to spam him. Though I do carry a life flask in case I goof and OOL myself with bad aim and poor choices in general.

Prior to the 2nd jewel I only ran 4 link and was at like 90-100 life. I'm holding out to six link until I pick up at least one more -1% mana reserved jewel, possibly 2 (or 1 jewel and lvl 3 enlighten) and I figure I'll be plenty comfortable.

keep in mind number on the gem does not change, you have to look at skill slot to see updated %

hoa - 14%
grace - 7%
poi - 9%
hatred - 13%
haste - 7%
disc - 9%
vit - 10%
determ - 7%
pof - 9%
pol - 10%
94%
I assume ui does some rounding since actual is a bit higher but it all fits

I am a new player (first season, and this is my 2nd char - my first I barely got to maps before switching).

Prior to low-life only ran a couple of auras. I switched to shield/low-life around mid-80s due to noobness taking me longer to gather gear etc and regrets and how things work.

After switch, as he noted, at first I needed to run without POL until I got at least some more mana reservation jewel and used gear to fill in missing resist.

hope this helps

Edited: for clarity and to mention 5% on helm
Last edited by Unshiftables on Feb 1, 2019, 10:32:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info