"Overpowered" is a great idea but…

"
robmafia wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
You guys know of anyone in history that blocked attacks without sustaining damage to their arm or shield?

...lolwut?

aside from like... nearly everyone for thousands of years?

you are a professional sword fighter and you have the firsthand experience it seems.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
You block an attack... especially from a large weapon and you're fucking up your arm and shield, end of discussion.

Edit: Especially when you're a little spell caster broad or blocking attacks with a quiver like some fucking retard...seriously who the hell created that quiver but didn't think it was a good idea for 2h users to have a bracer slot?
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 6, 2018, 8:26:46 PM
All I can think of is Eowyn blocking an attack from Witch King of Angmar and still getting pretty injured.
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
You guys know of anyone in history that blocked attacks without sustaining damage to their arm or shield?

...lolwut?

aside from like... nearly everyone for thousands of years?

you are a professional sword fighter and you have the firsthand experience it seems.

i didn't realize we needed to be professional ___ to know basic facts that should be common knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX_vT0pusCw

check it out, their arms become badly bruised upon first block. they literally fall off after 3.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Dec 6, 2018, 9:53:01 PM
Wait you guys are all actually agreeing lol
haha yeah
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
RIP bcr leo craft, it seems it is now legacy
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info