I see what you did there haha
"
Ratedetar wrote:
"
KillerFit wrote:
Discharge=Dead
Wanders=Dead
Dualwield=Dead

Is every patch nerfing supposed to create divercity?What about the people who spent 200-300 ex on a statt stick for their melee build?Just goes in the trash?The same as the phys wands went in the trash?

I will NEVER ever again support this game in anyway!
Sick of nerfs from people who do not care for what the community wants!They care what THEY want!I hope GGG ends up like Diablo and Bethesda!I really wish it!

This is typical for an ARPG. Every new league/patch you nerf what was OP before and buff something different to replace it.

There is no balancing act going on here. This is calculated decisions to influence what the player base plays. Diablo did some similar crap too.

GGG wants to keep people interested and if it was the same builds every league people would get bored and leave.

For majority of the population that plays league, this doesn't matter a lot. For those who have a couple of favourite builds they like to come back to from time to time...you're shit out of luck.

Only that the so called "Buffs" are not worth calling them so and in the wrong place
Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
Posted by Bex_GGG on Dec 5, 2018, 12:35:38 AM
we know where the priorities are...and we know what you mean by "effects"
"
FierceAgent wrote:
"
Mootthemad wrote:
Crying about std economy LOL

And he has worded it like he's trying to speak for the community, even bigger LOL.

He joined the game after all the power creep was introduced, so whenever GGG won't add flat 10,000% dmg increases, the reactions from these D3 refugees will be amusing to watch.

I remember the days when 300k used to be top tier dps and even Piety was a threat. Now people want delete buttons for Uber Elder / Shaper. What has this community become?

This is MY opinion on the matter noob,if you do not like it,feel free to gtfo and do not comment!
If you even bothered to read my post,you would have understood,that i am not complaining about DAMAGE!!!!
Is it possible,you simply did not have anything to say?[Removed by Support]

Am i the only one "complaining" about changes made?Seems to me there are 56 Pages with most of them complaints THIS IS THE COMMUNITY [Removed by Support]
While your "remembering" back in the days,why dont you remember
THIS:
"If you do not have anything helpful,OR useful to say,just dont say anything!Especially do not attack people"!
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Dec 7, 2018, 12:49:38 PM
Just ran out of popcorn while reading all these.

For ur information Path of exile has alot to offer to u, its like a girl thats in love with u platonicly.
Some ppl just so mad about new patch happening. is it in the water u drink or smthing?

If u dont like the new content, is there someone forcing u to play this game?
(with a shotgun pointed at u)
The hate in this thread just made me wanna say smthing.

"no view is wider than the eye"
"
throzenfrone wrote:
If u dont like the new content, is there someone forcing u to play this game?

No, there isn't, so I won't. Maybe next league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info