Path of Exile: Betrayal Patch Notes

Slayer should be more spicy, work in accuracy and crit on it so that not only juggernaut is chosen as marauder
Occultist and cold damage WHAT? Elementalist???
"
KillerFit wrote:
Discharge=Dead
Wanders=Dead
Dualwield=Dead

Is every patch nerfing supposed to create divercity?What about the people who spent 200-300 ex on a statt stick for their melee build?Just goes in the trash?The same as the phys wands went in the trash?

I will NEVER ever again support this game in anyway!
Sick of nerfs from people who do not care for what the community wants!They care what THEY want!I hope GGG ends up like Diablo and Bethesda!I really wish it!

Crying about std economy LOL
"
KillerFit wrote:
Discharge=Dead
Wanders=Dead
Dualwield=Dead

Is every patch nerfing supposed to create divercity?What about the people who spent 200-300 ex on a statt stick for their melee build?Just goes in the trash?The same as the phys wands went in the trash?

Sick of nerfs from people who do not care for what the community wants!They care what THEY want!I hope GGG ends up like Diablo and Bethesda!I really wish it!

You play standard ? :o
"
Mootthemad wrote:
Crying about std economy LOL

And he has worded it like he's trying to speak for the community, even bigger LOL.

He joined the game after all the power creep was introduced, so whenever GGG won't add flat 10,000% dmg increases, the reactions from these D3 refugees will be amusing to watch.

I remember the days when 300k used to be top tier dps and even Piety was a threat. Now people want delete buttons for Uber Elder / Shaper. What has this community become?

"
Existing maps from the previous series have been updated to these new versions.

What exactly does this mean?
Is it useful to nerf Queen of the Forest ? If only GGG deleted the -25% movement speed.
"
Vexura wrote:
"
Existing maps from the previous series have been updated to these new versions.

What exactly does this mean?

It means that the old maps will get the new map tile sets and layout changes I believe.
"
KillerFit wrote:
Discharge=Dead
Wanders=Dead
Dualwield=Dead

This is typical for an ARPG. Every new league/patch you nerf what was OP before and buff something different to replace it.

There is no balancing act going on here. This is calculated decisions to influence what the player base plays. Diablo did some similar crap too.

GGG wants to keep people interested and if it was the same builds every league people would get bored and leave.

For majority of the population that plays league, this doesn't matter a lot. For those who have a couple of favourite builds they like to come back to from time to time...you're shit out of luck.
Last edited by Ratedetar on Dec 6, 2018, 10:02:10 PM
Awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info