Path of Exile: Betrayal Patch Notes

"
Kostax wrote:
Did you even read the patch notes? Maybe they will but not in, 3.5.0.

some follow up, lol
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Can we get more information about the 'minion damage' nerf/change? That's a pretty cryptic patch note that could be nothing or could be build breaking.

Thanks for all of your work GGG, I'm super excited for the new league!
"
Xveno wrote:
I understand that wielding a statstick for more damage is not very realistic, but with that argument, you should not be able to use shields with 1h weapons either, because they too can give you more damage.

And for the balance perspective, I looked at the available delve statistics:

Softcore-Delve statistic for characters lvl 95+ (poe.ninja):

Skill popularity:
blade vortex (20%) <-- 1/5 of ALL players used blade vortex
molten strike (10%)
elemental hit (10%)
frenzy {poets pen}(9%) <-- note that the first four skills covered almost half of all builds
tornado shot (7%)
arc (7%)
righteous fire (6%)
reave (6%) <-- first melee build that uses statsticks
the second one is double strike, at 3% followed by blade flurry at 2%

Deepest solo delve:
blade vortex (3.8k)
tornado shot (3.4k)
molten strike (3.1k)
poets pen (3k)
magma orb (2.3k)
elemental hit (2k)
glacial cascade (1.6k)
the first melee statstick build is blade flurry at 1.1k

Now by looking at this statistics I would never say that statsticks were "op" for melee based builds, and nerfing those builds will make them even less popular. And your "changes" to statsticks for spells have no effect in standard, where perfect items alredy exist.

TLDR My pet rock would balance the statsticks better

I am sorry ggg, but by nerfing melee builds without a solid argument to why and by not touching blade vortex, you lost all respect I had for you.

That's the point.
Yup.. 2.4 is back :)
"
suatmr wrote:
"Auxium no longer have 10-20% increased elemental damage with attack skills. They now have 20-25% increased elemental damage with attack skills per power charge" [noone talk about this belt lol this is insane buff]

"Mjölner's trigger now has a cooldown of 150ms (down from 250ms)"

So basicly get these items with 8 power charge , full ES base char , Ghostreaver and "LS+ARC" ready to go...

+1
Last edited by Tomorrowtech on Dec 5, 2018, 5:45:08 PM
i didnt read anything about KRILSON master....

can he now be invited to hideouts?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
How abot the Champions assendacy skill "Inspirational", you said this when u released war banner skills:

"The Champion's "Inspirational" skill has been changed, providing some unique benefits for Banners, INSTEAD of causing you and allies to deal increased damage. These include a heal effect on placing a banner and a removal of the Banner reservation cost.

And now u say this:

"Inspirational" NOW ALSO causes your Banner skills to reserve no mana, recover 20% of planted Banner Stages when you cast a banner while you have a banner planted, and causes you and nearby allies to recover 0.5% of maximum life per Banner stage when you plant a banner. It also grants 15% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills.

So do u still get that dmg aura and movement speed aura on that "Inspitational" assendanccy or not?
COC VOTEX POG
"
KuraiArashi wrote:
"
Varskar wrote:
"
louiemgallant wrote:
Bye Bye VD Builds :(

If you mean immune PF bullshit build then it's F good they did that. That shit should never happen to PoE and basically ruined any sense of pushing delve.

No what he meant was Volatile Dead builds that used Zerphi's Last Breath flask for up to 20k life regen per second. That wasn't a PF immune build.

Yes you are correct tho the PF build should absolutely never have been possible it's total bullshit.

I am referring to neither. I ran a Hierophant VD with Indigon and Poets Pen this past league, and in the new League Indigon is going to take a crazy kick in the nuts halving the dps of this build.
About Flask change

I suppose it would be a measure against 100% immune builds. But it is nerf for all builds as a matter of fact.

Ele Res Flasks increase maximum res by 6% now. This corresponds to 24% damage reducing when player has 75% res. The effect should not be nerfed in 75% res which is the state of most players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info