Path of Exile: Betrayal Patch Notes

So many buffs. This isnt even power 'creep' anymore
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
that ONE time I decide to hoard a valuable unique in bulk in standard and then it gets fucking facefucked by the "THIS AFFECTS ALL VERSIONS" hammer.

Well fuck me then now I got buttloads of garbage Zerphi flasks . . .
"Fixed some typso."

lol well done.
"
Tides5 wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
shoju wrote:
Sooooo

What Masters are going to be in standard? Old? New? Are we just short one without Jun?

+1

The whole master system is overhauled, even in Standard. But Jun can't be in Standard - there is no Syndicate.

How is this going to work?

They said a while back that standard will have: New Masters, but not Jun, since she is league based.

So then either Jun doesn't unlock any mods, or those mods will be missing in Standard, or they split them between the other masters temporarily... Hmm...
With Non ailment chaos damage over time multiplier in the game, Death's Oath is shaping up to be quite good, I'm very excited.

Not just for Death's Oath, but for all non ailment Chaos DoT skills this seems like a very significant buff.
Completing a map as part of a Zana mission now counts towards your Atlas' Map Completion and any associated challenges or achievements.

Yisssss
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:

well, people can say that your statistics are biased since when ppl refer to statsticks being OP is towards gearing endgame bosses (guardians, shaper, uber Elder) which any melee skill + VDS = 5mil dps on shaper

but only a fraction of people really do these fights for many reasons and that is where i think your data is flawed for this comparison
another reason is that ggg wants to people use more 2H weapons, since most skills that uses 2H can also be used in 1H and statsticks are mathematically superior in the great majority of cases (more than 90%)

just remember that balancing and being fair are two things completely different, GGG just wants to enforce people to use more 2H weapons on melee skills...

1)
Melee builds maybe are better for dealing with endgame bosses, but only if you invest a crap ton of currency into them, and not everyone can afford it.

2)
Melee builds have a much worse clearspead than any ranged/spell build, and by removing thier damage advantage, noone will play them (I can promise you this)

3)
I find it fu***** infuriating that builds not abusing those statsticks get hit by the dualwield nerf, there is no reason to not allow unique statsticks.
"
Varskar wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
RF never needed flasks.

Try to build RF occultist without degen @ boss then.

RF Occ? That's rather niche. Go mainstream with RF Jugg and you won't notice the flask changes.
I think balancing should always be a matter of small adjustments.

Quill Rain is nerfed so hard now, and all this because of 1 or 2 builds (Explosive Arrow, Toxic Rain) ?

What about all the other builds around Quill Rain, that were just barely decent but still enjoyable ?

Please GGG reconsider this, remove this nerf and if you really want to nerf EA or TR, then nerf the skill gems, not the item... Because nerfing the item means nerfing all the builds around it !

"
Queen of the Forest now grants 1% increased Movement Speed per 600 (up from 450) evasion Rating, up to 75% (down from 100%). This affects all versions of the item.

No more legit 2min Uber Lab runs? ^^
Don't believe the Hype!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info