Path of Exile: Betrayal Patch Notes

:( no adjustment for ESH amulet lightning bolt CD
Disappointed
Must confess, I liked it. Congratz! Hope this game continue in the right way.
So toxic rain is basically dead with quill rain nerf?
"
Ashriel wrote:
Cast on Melee Kill still doesn't work for single target/bosses. It NEEDS to have a chance to proc on uniques to be viable.

I'm sorry to break it to you like this, but cast on melee kill is never going to be a real support gem. It is by nature impossible to be good against single target.

Even a "chance" to proc on uniques would not make it viable. Just look at skills like Tectonic slam being changed to a "chance" to proc - They're still bad.
uninstalled
I still don't get the heiro totem change. What is the actual point of making him lose 1 max totems and get summon 2 at a time? You specifically made a gem that gives +2 to max totems AND summon 2 at a time, are you telling me the heiro isn't going to use that for the +2 totems? The damage loss is minimal so what was the point of giving heiro the same ability as the support gem that they will most likely use anyway in replacement of a loss in max totems? It's idiotic, not to mention if you left it as +1 max totem then you'd be able to reach 6 totems with the new support gem and since you are summoning 2 at a time you could get an even 6 out of it (1 base, 1 from ancestral bond, previously 2 from ascendancy and then 2 from the new support) but instead we're gonna have an uneven 5 for some reason and waste an effect of the "new" ascendancy passive for an effect we're already getting from the support gem. I honestly just don't get it...
Molten Strike Nerf.

only 1 Wildfire (Max of 1) Loss of 2 projectiles.
Enchant reduction, loss of 1 Projectile.

Loss of fire damage, loss of area of effect.
"We are buff unique items" (c) GGG
The whole of the writing sounds like a nerf :D
"
IonDrako wrote:
I still don't get the heiro totem change. What is the actual point of making him lose 1 max totems and get summon 2 at a time? You specifically made a gem that gives +2 to max totems AND summon 2 at a time, are you telling me the heiro isn't going to use that for the +2 totems? The damage loss is minimal so what was the point of giving heiro the same ability as the support gem that they will most likely use anyway in replacement of a loss in max totems? It's idiotic, not to mention if you left it as +1 max totem then you'd be able to reach 6 totems with the new support gem and since you are summoning 2 at a time you could get an even 6 out of it (1 base, 1 from ancestral bond, previously 2 from ascendancy and then 2 from the new support) but instead we're gonna have an uneven 5 for some reason and waste an effect of the "new" ascendancy passive for an effect we're already getting from the support gem. I honestly just don't get it...

They wanted to nerf heiro, and they did it by doing this.

That's just how it goes.

Multiple totem support is actually worse the more max totems you have, so heirophants weren't going to use it before.
Last edited by Alcsaar on Dec 4, 2018, 8:31:20 PM
"
Fixed some typso.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info