Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Betrayal

Well They did it again :D
Dual wielding is dead.Back to Bows and 2H i guess :D
stat sticks OMEGALUL
Last edited by lilypaad on Dec 5, 2018, 10:36:39 AM
"
ಥ_ಥ wrote:

Nah, has no real potential. Any build that relies on those mechanics or orb of storms has no real potential to go beyond t11/12 maps with anything but joke mods. Not that Death's Hand off-hand builds had potential to go beyond that either.

Kind of hints at the real problem with the game since it came out. Most builds are simply dead-end sooner or later.

well i agree with orb of storms but i dont use it anyways.
maybe a 5l with the mentioned stuff + storm burst + cwc does things for it
or with the new ice spear it would work without increased crit support?
although your right its most of the time not possible to increase beyond a point with things you WANNA play
Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
Posted by Bex_GGG on Dec 5, 2018, 12:35:38 AM
we know where the priorities are...and we know what you mean by "effects"
"
You all wanted this just sayin

pretty much. They needed nerfed, most ppl were calling for the nerf, the nerf comes and suddenly it was a terrible idea... see nothings changed round here.

lots of ppl crying about spell stat sticks. ALL spell weapons are stat sticks, a spell damage wand is a stat stick, casters get base damage from the gem and the weapon is a stat stick that enhances the source of the damage which is the spell gem. Talking about stat sticks for spells in the way we are seeing in this thread is idiotic.

Ppl are confusing the term stat stick, which they obviously dont understand, with what they should be referencing which is the phys to elemental mods. Why leave phys as xtra ele mods working with spells? Well if they dont work with spells or melee what do they work with?

Were basically acknowledging that these mods, used at all in any situation are fucking broken stupid mods that should never have been added, which is exactly what I posted in the feedback forum within minutes of first seeing these mods and how many of them could be rolled on a single item. Anyone with a brain could have seen that these mods were an abomination, how the fk did they ever make it into the game? GGG how? How did you allow these mods in the first place?

I told you so, I told you right away the moment you added these retarded mods to the game, like always. How do I always know? Its not me, its you, Im just a regular journeyman player, me being able to see so many problems with this game from miles away the moment the changes/additions are previewed isnt because Im mr big brain, its because you lot at GGG are fucking retarded and make truly idiotic errors and misjudgements on the regular. Get your act together and stop making mistakes even a half informed regular joe player wouldnt make for goodness sake.
Basically, people don't like to have nice and usefull thing in a game, so they call after nerf after nerf, considering themself more like a dev than a player which want a fun game....
Last edited by Elf_97 on Dec 5, 2018, 2:05:40 PM
woot
no xp penalty removal -> not interested
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Come on GGG leave people their stat sticks , what's the point of nerfing in a PVE power fantasy grinder .

It's like all the game devs on the planet have made a secret pact to nerf all the fun out of grind games for some reason.

People will grind for stuff , that's a given but at least don't suck the fun out of it .

Don't be like the other lazy devs .

Totems <3
Nerf the shit out to make more diversity. Yay!

Now literally 50% of playerbase sticking with Arc, and the next place BV.
Last edited by K4r4k4s4 on Dec 9, 2018, 2:57:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info