[3.9] Ice 9 Kills \m/ -Not Budget :( 9+ attacks/second-Chill/Freeze)

I'll upload videos later tonight for all that as asking!
You mention ice shot in the description but it isnt used in the build is it? or do we swap it later for ele hit?
"
Rking69 wrote:
You mention ice shot in the description but it isnt used in the build is it? or do we swap it later for ele hit?

Nah, we ditched Ice Shot. It was part of the theorycraft before league start, but while playing it I realized Ele Hit was just so much stronger.
"
"
Rking69 wrote:

Nah, we ditched Ice Shot. It was part of the theorycraft before league start, but while playing it I realized Ele Hit was just so much stronger.

Alright thanks, do we want both the combat focus jewels to make sure we only get frost shots?
"
Rking69 wrote:
"
"
Rking69 wrote:

Alright thanks, do we want both the combat focus jewels to make sure we only get frost shots?

Yes, get it to only cold as soon as you can since there are quite a few things that buff the cold hit, and not the fire/lightning hits.
Having fun with the build so far, is there any other option regarding single target dps though? I find the RAT not that useful and mana feels hard to sustain with a 6L single arrow setup in boss fights.
"
Gangplank wrote:
Having fun with the build so far, is there any other option regarding single target dps though? I find the RAT not that useful and mana feels hard to sustain with a 6L single arrow setup in boss fights.

I probably do need to add that to the "cons" section of this guide. If you don't hit things, you will run out of mana instantly. Thief's Torment provides more mana than we need to sustain Ele Hit, but if you go more than a second without hitting anything you will run out and your attacks will return to basic attacks until you can get a hit.

Drop your totem right next to the boss and stand as close as possible, just be ready to Blink Arrow away from any aoe/slams/random crap they do that will 1 shot you. Def make sure to have in Faster Attacks instead of GMP and you should deal plenty enough boss DPS due to Point Blank.

The main thing is without GMP, you can't afford to miss or you will run out of mana and lose DPS by just basic attacking until you can hit again.

But keeping GMP in will allow you to spray and pray and keep consistently hitting to keep up DPS and mana on hit, you'll just do less possible DPS.

I just finished getting another build going and once I write the guide for it I will play this one some more and explore other options for sustain and single target damage. I plan to have some of this by the end of the week, this is a super busy week for me!
Hi, I'm a new player (been in beta 7 years ago tho) who just started playing for a day, and love your build at first sight.

A few noob questions tho if you don't mind:

1. How do you gain endurance charges for Immortal Call (damn... Immortal XD)?

2. Similarly how do you gain souls for Vaal Grace?

3. What're the reason(s) you prefer Totem over Mirage Archer support?

Thanks in advance!
In the POB, why you not getting the jewel socket node beside Fervour node? ( +1 Frenzy ) but u take the jewel socket node far away that near to Charisma node
"
Gangplank wrote:

One possibility with the mana problem is to add one "mana leech" node near Essence Sap. With 4k life it is not really important to have 4% more or less life. One shot is one shot :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info