Path of Exile on PlayStation 4 Release Delay

When we announced Path of Exile for PlayStation 4 earlier this month, we indicated we were aiming for a December release. Unfortunately, we have had to revise this to early February. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience this causes, because we know there are many players looking forward to this release.

We underestimated the amount of work it would take to finish the certification process during the busy Christmas period. While we hope to have everything ready in January, we feel a lot more comfortable promising early February as a target release window. This will also give us time to work on game performance/frame rate, which we feel could be improved before release.

Again, we're very sorry about this. We understand that many PlayStation users were keen to play Betrayal over Christmas and have been eagerly awaiting release date news. We promise that Path of Exile will be awesome on PlayStation 4 when it is released early next year.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Poe mobile soon
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Nov 28, 2018, 7:17:44 PM
get a pc
This type of communication vs 'You all have phones, don't you?'. Perfect 5/7
Ouch. Was looking forward to playing PoE during my exercise routine. Guess it’ll just have to wait a bit longer :(.
Take the time you need, no hard feelings! Thanks for all the hard work your team does.
i love playstation
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I hope it isn’t the only news.

But sad for ps4’s users though.
The community is with you, may be the force as well.

Now make a new announcement with something nice about the upcoming expansion. :D
I Sold my PS4 with over 30 games anyways.

POE on Computer is life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info