3.4.5c Redeployment Notes

Handled with spunk. Respect.
(Bestiary SC Challenge / Craft Service: 1857948)(Standard SC Crafting: 1108414).
IGN: TinGray.
"
TheRoyalShu wrote:
WOW! I don't feel secure now.

At least they got some of those hooligans asses deported to Blizzard. Hopefully cc and personal information was not harmed.

God speed.

Yo, how about you learn to read? Hooked on Phonics man.

"
Chris wrote:
No personally identifiable information or payment information could have been leaked during this process.
El Psy Congroo.
"
bonemash wrote:
you banned people for accessing other people's accounts because the game let them do that?

what a clown show, embarrassing company

You're kidding right.. they stole items and/or otherwise vandalised other people's accounts - that was 100% on them, GGG didn't make them do that. It's like when the bank accidentally puts money in your account that isn't yours, it's not free money, if you spend or transfer it, you've stolen money that isn't rightfully yours.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
bonemash wrote:
you banned people for accessing other people's accounts because the game let them do that?

what a clown show, embarrassing company

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. This was obviously a case of something not right happening, which doesn't excuse abusing it for personal gain.

Or do you think that just because the law allows you to try to steal your friends gf, you should do so? (if yes, I hope you play alone)
Well done Chris.
As always thank you for being honest and explaining the situation fully. I'm glad to know this has been dealt with and that you going to try to restore the items of those that were affected.
Only 4 dirtbags... I'm impressed. Faith in Humanity.. Restored.
I really enjoy the transparency GGG has about issues. Keep it up :D
Well done GGG, site is back up, I assume game is too.

Quick, efficient and Transparent with the problem and resolution.

Nice
Thank you for the transparency.

Love the content and hard work being put into the game.
It shows.

:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info