[3.4] Mf Mjölner Arc | Burial Farmer | Shield Charge | 4K Life | 45k DPS | 90 Quantity.

Hello everyone. This is my first build, I hope you all enjoy and find it useful, Feel free to leave any suggestions.

Introduction
This build was made for league starter burial farming and is cheaper than Windripper. This build can keep up with Windripper though is slightly slower.

Pros
Spoiler
Cheep to gear
Almost as fast as Windripper
Has 90 Quantity

Cons
Spoiler
Cant do bosses
Cant do high tier maps or endgame content
Hard to level with

My Gear
Spoiler

Ignore some of the gems check the gems tab below for the correct ones

Gear
Spoiler
Helm
Spoiler

Only option Devoto's With Shield charge speed Lab Enchant.

Chest
Spoiler

Bronn's is best for shield charge attack speed
you can try QOTF but i have not tested

Boots
Spoiler

Goldwyrm is the only option here

Gloves
Spoiler

Sadima's is the only option here

Belts
Spoiler

Headhunter for speed/Makes Divination Distillate easier to keep up
Bisco's is cheaper and has quantity both good options

Weapon
Spoiler

Mjölner is the only option here

Shields
Spoiler

Rare Shield Attack speed
Lyco Damage
Sentari Quantity

All good options i prefer attack speed rare shield

Rings/Amulets
Spoiler

Preferably two 10 quant good res ventors to get that high quantity
you want 50 quant bisco or a 10 quant rare amulet both good options

Jewels
Spoiler

This can be the most exspensive part of the build but they are heavily relied apon
If you are running bisco leash exchange the clear mind for a Strength/attack speed jewel if you are using HeadHunter use all attribute/attack speed rare jewels clear mind and fevered mind

Flasks
Spoiler

Gem links
Spoiler
Helm
Enlighten(4), Empower(4), Haste(20/20), Herald Of Ice(20/20)

Chest
Shield Charge(20/20), Fortify(20/20), Reduced Mana(11/20), Faster Attacks(20/20), Culling Strike(1/20)

Boots
Blood Rage(20/20), Increased Duration(20/20), Empower(4), Enhance(20)

Gloves
Warlords mark(5/20), Cast When Damage Taken(1/20), Immortal Call(3/20), Summon Lightning Golem(2/20)

Shield
Portal, Arcane Surge(9/20), Faster Casting(20/20)

Weapon
Arc(20/20), Lightning Pen(20/20), Controlled Destruction(20/20)

Pantheon
Spoiler
Major God(Lunaris)
Minor Gods(Garukhan for speed)(Shakari for poison)Both good options

Tree/PoB
Spoiler
Tree
https://goo.gl/pvJKbo

PoB
https://pastebin.com/2BA17fLM

Tips
Spoiler
Pop Blood rage at beginning of map for attack speed boost
play around with Reduced mana support till you are at the sweet spot to keep your mana up and your distillate activated

If anyone wishes to make this build on standard or Delve etc and can record i will happily post it on this thread because i am unable to record.
Last edited by primus1213 on Nov 26, 2018, 7:27:33 AM
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2018, 4:44:29 PM
Because of the buffs to Mjolner and the nerfs to QOTF this may be on par with windripper mf builds maybe it's worth for some one to try out i would appreciate a video if you do thanks.
I tried to play around with the same concept and always come to one question: "Why?". I wanted to fit in mjolnir, but why? There are build wich do what you want to do better. With prolif from elementalist almost any attack based build will clear sreens with inpulsa's (even after the nerf, it was not a nerf but a joke) and unlike mjolnir these builds can even kill bosses in mf gear. I have no dout this build can do what it is built for, i am just saying it is not for everyone. It is very restrictive in playstyle and you can't just swap some gear and do some T16 or even do lab for yourself. This is a build you do in a week or two after the league start to farm for your *insert a 20+ ex goal here* and nothing more.
"
Xolodne wrote:
I tried to play around with the same concept and always come to one question: "Why?". I wanted to fit in mjolnir, but why? There are build wich do what you want to do better. With prolif from elementalist almost any attack based build will clear sreens with inpulsa's (even after the nerf, it was not a nerf but a joke) and unlike mjolnir these builds can even kill bosses in mf gear. I have no dout this build can do what it is built for, i am just saying it is not for everyone. It is very restrictive in playstyle and you can't just swap some gear and do some T16 or even do lab for yourself. This is a build you do in a week or two after the league start to farm for your *insert a 20+ ex goal here* and nothing more.

I built it and said in the build what it was for and nothing more my post was within that boundary im not saying its better than windripper for any other game content just for burial farming and skipping the boss plus with the buffs to mjolner and arc etc if figured it may do even better and will be able to take on t11 burials etc clearly this build is not for everyone and i never said it was if you wish to use this specifically for what i build it for then its for who ever wants to do that as a cheeper version than windripper

but yah np

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info