[3.5] (This is a bad league starter) Lancing Steel + Shattering Steel - Deadeye - League Starter

I've been following your post since it came up.

I'm gonna use it as leaguestarter even if I have been having decision anxiety on what to start with have I always come back to this. I might go the CoC route but I'll start with pure phys.

Keep up the good work and good luck with your leveling tonight!
I think i go pure phys with Lancing Steel.

LS + Vicious Projectiles + Chain (Slower Proj. swap for Bosses) + Brutality + Faster Attacks. If i get 6L i add Chance to Bleed. Ill see how it works, usually always change Plans while playing :)

Good Luck in the League, no matter what Version u are playing :D
"
Raz0rblade wrote:

LS + Vicious Projectiles + Chain (Slower Proj. swap for Bosses) + Brutality + Faster Attacks. If i get 6L i add Chance to Bleed. Ill see how it works, usually always change Plans while playing :)

ur forgetting maim.

also, damage on full life is really nice if u can be at full life most of the time.
"
Raz0rblade wrote:

when play with Foil mine hand ( phys dps ) and off hande same foil but with 2-3 extra damage , soo will stack this extra damage for total dps ?

and what armour you think use and what class ? Thanks
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

ur forgetting maim.

also, damage on full life is really nice if u can be at full life most of the time.

Good Point. Realy unsure what Supports are the best.

"
and what armour you think use and what class ?

Already posted Tree, very similar to the one from OP.

https://poeplanner.com/AA8AAPUADyIBAHebjQgu7YMZjgBe0359df66A4ejiiP2TZKxsxutlWYMc419MHxRR42_BbXC7LTFYqxsjBm0vqdlTb02R36E2XXL6mIEsXsU51Qk_f_e7g78xQ2NW68V9mJ5AAa3F4Dh4l44lod2Sn2dqjY962MRL7VI1EKEb3X9Fr-748SiJpVh4lVLjDaJ03BS6NabJnpTYevPerIZMgFnoOOfTirUUnSgBqIX3AYgy_UxsNy95w967wUtTP9DMdrBdO23to1-N9TtPy5T028UdaTCYEFjcF6L5oiDvdQjMHHdqEt4OkIT2rEB2rGtwum98LvyuGEQAAAAAAA=

For Armour the buffed Daresso´s looks nice to me.

"
when play with Foil mine hand ( phys dps ) and off hande same foil but with 2-3 extra damage , soo will stack this extra damage for total dps ?

Not sure what u mean here, i think Dualwield alternates between the 2 Weapons?

Last edited by Raz0rblade on Dec 7, 2018, 10:32:54 AM
are you streaming the leveling at all?
"
are you streaming the leveling at all?

i dont stream sorry. will post vids later tho
"
Raz0rblade wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

ur forgetting maim.

"

https://poeplanner.com/AA8AAPUADyIBAHebjQgu7YMZjgBe0359df66A4ejiiP2TZKxsxutlWYMc419MHxRR42_BbXC7LTFYqxsjBm0vqdlTb02R36E2XXL6mIEsXsU51Qk_f_e7g78xQ2NW68V9mJ5AAa3F4Dh4l44lod2Sn2dqjY962MRL7VI1EKEb3X9Fr-748SiJpVh4lVLjDaJ03BS6NabJnpTYevPerIZMgFnoOOfTirUUnSgBqIX3AYgy_UxsNy95w967wUtTP9DMdrBdO23to1-N9TtPy5T028UdaTCYEFjcF6L5oiDvdQjMHHdqEt4OkIT2rEB2rGtwum98LvyuGEQAAAAAAA=

"

Im like say - when im use mine hand Foil with high phys dps and off hande use foil with double extra damage this will work good ?
"
FERAGAMO wrote:
"
Raz0rblade wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

ur forgetting maim.

"

"

Im like say - when im use mine hand Foil with high phys dps and off hande use foil with double extra damage this will work good ?

no you cant use statsticks anymore. ggg nerfed it. just get high pdps crit 2 foils

Two quick questions :

What skill do se use until lancering steel / shattering steel and is there some leveling unique that we can for a low price whil leveling?

Also any tip while levelin with tis build?

Thanks you guys you rock, i love poe comminity !

Hope everyone has a good start and fun !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info