[3.6] Champion Crit Claw Reave / Double Strike (cheap / SSF)

Is your measured Shaper DPS with the gear you linked? Torn between this build and another more bleed oriented Reave/DS build, while this build seems to have more survivability, the other build has a good bit more damage.

The other build is using good uniques, though, so if the damage of this build can be amped up with good uniques, definitely going to go for this build.

Otherwise, looks pretty good! Working my way through the acts, and Reave/DS both feel very good, only problem is I'm kinda struggling to survive since I've had the actual worst luck ever with drops.
"
jcm2606 wrote:
... [See above]
The DPS put in there is the one with PoB stuff which is a bit inferior to what i had on my 3.5 character.

So yes, there's a lot of room to get more of everything : damages, life (i put a tabula in PoB), etc.

Have fun o/. I've adapted my 3.1 Lightning Tendrils to suit Divine Ire and i'm actually playing this new skill. Looking pretty good so far, just started maps.
Hello beavers
or reavers

May i have a moment of empathy please ?

So i got that lvl 87 champion reave
reave 4link on a shaper helm with area effect mod
double strike 5link on my chest for the single target with vaal

im starting to drop t6 map and i guess damage is still ok
maybe

so here i am.
can i have some tips as to what to aim for?
with POB i check how much dmg i get if i buy a claw or ring, and if it is less than 5% increase, im not buying it. ( should i? )

Here is my POB link
https://pastebin.com/f8JX6y8L
"
damdamooh wrote:
... [see above]

Not much to say. It's mostly how it feels to play with. Reave being your main skill however i'm not sure i'd put it in a 4l if i've a 5l available. But if it still clears packs fast enough for you, then it's all good. The numbers don't make everything.

Regarding what to buy, it also depends of the price. If you can get 5% total dps increase for a few chaos, i guess that can be worth it. While 250pdps claws are cheap, it starts to get expensive very fast but you can get 500+pdps on each claw (or at least one if you want to keep a bloodseeker in there for "instant" leech).
Last edited by Harest on Mar 28, 2019, 11:39:55 PM
Hoy thanks for the attention.

as i have *socketed gems are supported by lvl x inc area effect* my helmet acts as a 5L
If i ever get a 6L chest i might put in Reave then, or keep it like this, different clear skill and single target skill

i did some tests in pob whether to get essence ring then run Herald of ash
+ ice + hatred but a flat phy dmg ring was better.

are my last damage upgrades a 6L infamous Loreweave and a claw?
a 350-400dps claw between 2 to 4exalts only give me around 5 to 9% moar

well i dont even have one lol
"
damdamooh wrote:
... [see above]

I said 4l because inc AoE for Reave isn't really useful. You already get a lot of AoE with the stages, even if it's more so the inc AoE will multiply that but still. You mainly want more damages multipliers.

As for what are the best upgrades left to get, past the 6l and one or two better claws, yes Loreweave is a good possibility.
Last edited by Harest on Mar 28, 2019, 11:50:19 PM
Okay

I swapped to 6L reave
Stopped using Hatred and using Brutality now
Mister POB said damage is higher like this.

Can you guys link your Pob links or say how much damage you have?
That would help me to know what to aim for.

"
damdamooh wrote:
... [see above]
Not sure anyone will respond. You can't get any notification on the forum until you're quoted or the OP :/. That's why i'm always quoting questions now when i answer, because otherwise you're unable to know outside of keep checking the thread.

In addition to what is already included in the build, for my character in 3.5, HaReaveast, here's the PoB link. Shaper DPS on Reave being at 295k, and just switching Reave for Double Strike : 604k. Flasks are integrated here but no charges (like in the build).
Last edited by Harest on Mar 30, 2019, 2:11:35 AM
"
Harest wrote:
"
damdamooh wrote:
... [see above]
Not sure anyone will respond. You can't get any notification on the forum until you're quoted or the OP :/. That's why i'm always quoting questions now when i answer, because otherwise you're unable to know outside of keep checking the thread.

In addition to what is already included in the build, for my character in 3.5, HaReaveast, here's the PoB link. Shaper DPS on Reave being at 295k, and just switching Reave for Double Strike : 604k. Flasks are integrated here but no charges (like in the build).

oh hey ty

im going to check this as soon as possible

should i return to the post to quote each member that participated in the chat?
"
damdamooh wrote:
... [see above]
Np. And no need to quote me as i'm the OP i'm notified of replies.

I don't think it'll be that useful ^^. Most of the posts aren't from 3.6. You can check others Reave builds maybe to see what they've as items, etc.
Last edited by Harest on Apr 2, 2019, 3:20:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info