[3.6] Champion Crit Claw Reave / Double Strike (cheap / SSF)

"
Mecckky wrote:
Just wanted to tell you:this build is awesome,Thank you!
Glad you enjoy it, thanks for this message :p.
"
Superjeauw wrote:
What's the final combo of flasks that you'd go for?
I don't know yet. Until then i never really liked the idea to have only one life flask, but maybe it will happen at some point.
On my current character i've the same flasks than in the OP, except the Atziri's Promise instead of the Quicksilver (some chaos res is always good, + good dps increase). Since i'm moving exclusively with Whirling Blades now almost, i decided to switch it, and i put the anti bleeding on the instant recovery on low life flask. Before Atziri, i had a Sulphur Flask.
It's really upon your preferences (and what you loot in SSF). I put in the OP some unique flasks you may want to use like Lion's Roar, Taste of Hate, ...
Last edited by Harest on Dec 12, 2018, 8:04:22 AM
what are the end game options for weapons if you're not playing ssf?
"
liekmudkips wrote:
what are the end game options for weapons if you're not playing ssf?
You've 2 choices i guess. Defensive with Bloodseeker x2 (instant leech, only things that will kill you are OS hits), or offensive with the best rare claws you can get.
just want to save this thread so that I can start a SSF champ.
What Pantheons did you go for?

Other than that, I've gotta say this build really is one of the best I've played so far, so thanks a bunch for sharing ^^
"
Superjeauw wrote:
What Pantheons did you go for?

Other than that, I've gotta say this build really is one of the best I've played so far, so thanks a bunch for sharing ^^
I could add this to the build indeed, once PoB will be fully updated with Impale i'll do.
For the pantheon, i almost always go for Lunaris as major and Tukohama for the minor one.

And you're welcome. So far i'm also still as happy as i was in the previous league with it. Except that some Syndicate members are insane. And Fortresses with the FX vomit we get, are too mortal for my taste. I died way too much without seeing anything (doesn't help that most of the time on encounters like that i've only 20 fps or even less). From now on, i'm skipping all fortresses in high tier maps. Especially since my fortress is full of captains with 3 of the worse members in term of damages / bursts : Tora, Cameria and It That Fled.
Last edited by Harest on Dec 14, 2018, 2:07:28 PM
I'm kinda confused about skill shortcuts.
using both reave and vaal + whirling blade + ancestral + blood rage + dread banner(recent change at build) + lightning golem, doesn't leave me any free space to use fire dash, what would you do?

something else i was wondering, about that 85% mana reserved at auras, is that correct? i'm playing with 1 mana pot with 20% chance to gain charges on crit for it to work...
"
r4m0m777 wrote:
... [see above]
I'm using the same shortcuts as shown in the video (move / auras + golem / reave | double strike ; whirling blades / ancestral protector / vaal reave | vaal double strike / blood rage / flame dash). For the banner, i never put it down so far, but you could switch the golem shortcut for the banner when entering an arena for instance.

Yes we're reserving 85% mana. With the leech from the skill tree, it's enough to not have any issues, until you start using some skills without hitting any mob on a no regen map. You probably shouldn't reserve that much during your leveling though (not sure where you're at).
Last edited by Harest on Dec 15, 2018, 5:49:42 PM
"
Harest wrote:
"
r4m0m777 wrote:
... [see above]
I'm using the same shortcuts as shown in the video (move / auras + golem / reave | double strike ; whirling blades / ancestral protector / vaal reave | vaal double strike / blood rage / flame dash). For the banner, i never put it down so far, but you could switch the golem shortcut for the banner when entering an arena for instance.
Yes we're reserving 85% mana. With the leech from the skill tree, it's enough to not have any issues, until you start using some skills without hitting any mob on a no regen map. You probably shouldn't reserve that much during your leveling though (not sure where you're at).

aw, why duration support if we're not placing banner down? sorry for those questions, i'm leveling like my first characterer, and its still 66, i'm at the blood aqueducts, trying to get tabula rasa(3/9)

by "leech" u mean "soul raker"? i'm almost there lol, glad to know i'll be calming my mana finger down.
"
r4m0m777 wrote:
aw, why duration support if we're not placing banner down? sorry for those questions, i'm leveling like my first characterer, and its still 66, i'm at the blood aqueducts, trying to get tabula rasa(3/9)

by "leech" u mean "soul raker"? i'm almost there lol, glad to know i'll be calming my mana finger down.
I stated that you "may" want to use inc. duration on the banner, and it was pretty early, before the league even starts i think. In the current state, i think it's preferable to keep Double Strike in a slot so you charge Vaal Double Strike for the switch on high tier map / endgame bosses. It provides a nice little burst.
Gl for your tabula, first time i farmed for it and it took me 2h.

And yes, by leech i mean Soul Raker. Before, you can take the nodes near Essence Sap down right of the skill tree. I did during leveling but i had poor weapons so i still needed a mana flask even with that :x.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info