When we get Polish Language?

When we get Polish Language? As in title - I play game from Breach league and dont see and hear anything about that...Also where my yesterday topic dissapear with same title??

Just make a Polish subtitles to everything with ENG Voices - IF GGG dont want, let it do for polish community and then after translation do some correct and release it finally...The time has come - I dont understand why GGG ignore us - others have their native languages versions especially if in our country lots of ppl playing RPG/ARPG games and every new released title from self-respected developer has a polish subtitles with ENG voices and some have full Polish Sub/Voice(but full is not necessary - only all texts translations).

Even small titles like Grim Dawn where developer allow community to make translation which are possible to download via game client options...
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Last edited by PromaG on Nov 19, 2018, 7:38:33 PM
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2018, 9:58:30 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It's true.

Chris Wilson says in ***2013*** "we planned start make polish version six weeks after Taiwan version.

Now 2018 and we have nothing :/

I'm from Poland too and I believe there are much more importnant things to do then making unnecessary translation for polish ppl...

Anyway why Poland? There are many other european countries community playing this game - many of them with larger player numbers and they don't have translation too.

Even if that translation will appear I will still play english version habitually. ^^
Seriously, why would we need a Polish language support?
I'm from Poland and exactly as pritus90 before me, I also say that the resources needed to outsource the translation should be spend on more important tasks. Such as better optimization or trade system improvements, to name some.

Everyone here speaks english.
And if they don't - even better. Playing english games while learning the language will help them improve their vocabulary.
Last edited by Slapzech on Dec 11, 2018, 3:35:42 AM
Even if they made a Polish version, I would not play it, as I never played Polish version of D2 or D3 since all those rare item names sounded extremely silly when translated to my mother tongue.

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
That's your problem,I personally like polish names of items in ARPG games and prefer to play in native language ALWAYS...Some ppl can do it for free,only needed correct after...So cost is significaLLY LOW...AND BRING TO GAME SOME PERSONS WHICH NOT KNOW EVEN BASIC ENGLISH...I always surprised when see polish ppl who don't want to have polish translation/or play in native language - IMO they are traitors of the nation...living somewhere in Uk or somewhere else through the Europe...If they live somewhere they forget about their roots...

BTW no one force you to play in Polish,you can play Russian or portugal if u want...I want polish after all those years...
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Last edited by PromaG on Dec 11, 2018, 8:11:09 AM
Yeah. go play that Russian translation they have here.
I bet google translate will do it way better than it is right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info