[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Does anyone know if there are any map mods this build absolutely cannot run? Just wondering because I plan on using zana to upgrade maps to t16 early this league, and she rolls random mods on the map when you do that.
"
IkeAndRobin wrote:
Does anyone know if there are any map mods this build absolutely cannot run? Just wondering because I plan on using zana to upgrade maps to t16 early this league, and she rolls random mods on the map when you do that.

This build can do every mod in the game. If it's a no regen map I swap out my silver flask for a mana flask and you should be good to go.
Thanks for an excellent guide! This will be my starter for Betrayal.

Does gem quality on arc matter for this build and do we use vaal arc or a regular arc gem?
Last edited by ZeroCool_ on Dec 6, 2018, 1:49:23 PM
When do you switch from wielding two wands to a wand and a shield? Should we use added lightning damage support or lightning penetrates resistances support? In the gem leveling you suggest to use one, but in gem section you have other.
Hey, not sure if you're aware but I'm unable to watch the video due to copyrighted content =)
"
Xereis wrote:
Hey, not sure if you're aware but I'm unable to watch the video due to copyrighted content =)

Same, probably some copyrighted music, still can watch on twitch though, https://www.twitch.tv/videos/345197386
Last edited by metamo666 on Dec 6, 2018, 4:35:07 PM
Great leveling guide. Not the first build I am using, just a little hint for the leveling guide: In Act 1, when we buy the Arc Mine setup, it is worded as if we should get rid of the Explosive Trap when we have a 3 Link. Killing Merveil just with the mines at that point was straining, I guess you intended that we still keep Explosive Trap + maybe Added Lightning Dmg for Single-Target damage. Repeated the fight with the traps and she just blew up, so I guess that was your intent.

TLDR; Add a sentence in Act 1: "Keep Explosive Traps + (something) for single-target and tough bosses."

And thank you for your guide, I will use it as my League starter tomorrow. May the Exalted Orbs be with you.
hey guys, pls got me info, what is the better mines or traps? and gc better then arc or no?
Hey I'm a bit of a newb but interesting in playing this build. Not sure exactly how it works looking at the gems. Are you just throwing mines and they cast arc somehow? On the 5 link i don't see a mine skill just the support stuff?
When you place mines, a new button pops up in your keybind area in the bottom right (default "D") to detonate them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info