[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

don't forget to update the title of the post to 3.5 :)
"
KhobarKast wrote:
Great leveling guide. Not the first build I am using, just a little hint for the leveling guide: In Act 1, when we buy the Arc Mine setup, it is worded as if we should get rid of the Explosive Trap when we have a 3 Link. Killing Merveil just with the mines at that point was straining, I guess you intended that we still keep Explosive Trap + maybe Added Lightning Dmg for Single-Target damage. Repeated the fight with the traps and she just blew up, so I guess that was your intent.

TLDR; Add a sentence in Act 1: "Keep Explosive Traps + (something) for single-target and tough bosses."

And thank you for your guide, I will use it as my League starter tomorrow. May the Exalted Orbs be with you.

Added a gem progression section that should help
"
SauMaris wrote:
When do you switch from wielding two wands to a wand and a shield? Should we use added lightning damage support or lightning penetrates resistances support? In the gem leveling you suggest to use one, but in gem section you have other.

You can use a shield if you want to be safer, keep using wand if you want damage. Use lightning pen if you do the library or act 6 twilight strand quest for it.
"
ZeroCool_ wrote:
Thanks for an excellent guide! This will be my starter for Betrayal.

Does gem quality on arc matter for this build and do we use vaal arc or a regular arc gem?

Nope! it's a little added bonus if you get one however but by no means is it a big deal on arc.
"
hey guys, pls got me info, what is the better mines or traps? and gc better then arc or no?

look at the FAQ section, those are my thoughts on traps vs mines
Why do you choose to go Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics on the skill tree?
WoW really friendly.
"
iCherishMeli wrote:
Why do you choose to go Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics on the skill tree?

Just to add another layer of defenses. I have a tree if you want to do more damage and not go Acro in the end game tree section.
Great guide, thanks! Real quick, on the Gem Progression section, it might be nice if you used a different blue color (the current one is very hard to read on the forum background). Thanks!
"
lasagnaman wrote:
Great guide, thanks! Real quick, on the Gem Progression section, it might be nice if you used a different blue color (the current one is very hard to read on the forum background). Thanks!

Yea the current font for blue gems is a little rough with the dark background.

Very detailed guide, going to be following this for my first league starter tomorrow! Will follow up after that!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info