50 Point Sale

"
smalltalk wrote:
Damn I’m going to be out of town for this sale :(

Go to the shop from this very website.
Thank you GGG, very cool!
Support update package is not available from the Steam store? I have problems paying through the web.
Nice
good idea
-------------------------------------------------------
Công ty rut ham cau quan 12 giá rẻ dịch vụ rút hầm cầu quận 12 uy tín
Last edited by hismaimai8888 on Dec 2, 2018, 11:24:44 PM
good stuff
so it's basically gonna end the exact day when i get paid... lovely, thanks ggg. doesn't matter anyway, the microtransactions aren't that exciting eitherway
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Nov 18, 2018, 2:47:35 AM
"
VoidExilePoE wrote:
so it's basically gonna end the exact day when i get paid... lovely, thanks ggg. doesn't matter anyway, the microtransactions aren't that exciting eitherway

How is GGG responsible for when you get paid... lol
Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
"
VoidExilePoE wrote:

FYI, GGG support staff are super flexible about stuff like this.

If you really want something on sale but don't expect to be able to pay for it for X period of time, all you have to do is tell them, and they'll fix you right up.

I'm hardly one of GGG's white knights, but one thing I have never faulted them on is their customer service. It is top notch in this industry, best I've ever encountered.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Nothing cool for ES fans, nor about IceStorm.

WHICH IS DAMN PITTY ! :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info