50 Point Sale

5 years anniversary 50 point sale ontingency!?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I was thinking I would wait until the league start to see if I want to buy the supporter pack or not.
For me it will be another 6 months of NOT PLAYING if there is not fix on the absurdly low damage of IceStorm and idiotic overkill nerf of ES.
Which means that I wont buy anything until I am sure that I will play actually this game.
Last edited by ThorTX on Nov 15, 2018, 11:06:43 PM
sweet
You are killing me with this!
"
ThorTX wrote:
For me it will be another 6 months of NOT PLAYING if there is not fix on the absurdly low damage of IceStorm and idiotic overkill nerf of ES.
Which means that I wont buy anything until I am sure that I will play actually this game.

es you can hit old values but you need to use geofri's chest, shapers gloves and the like and scale strength/dex etc. If you don't learn to adapt in this game you will be trampled by changes.
"
ThorTX wrote:
absurdly low damage of IceStorm and idiotic overkill nerf of ES.

ES is absolutely viable now. Of course it cannot reach idiotic overkill values of Breach league ES.
WI IceStorm viable too. Look for scion CI build on forums.
This selection is very disappointing, i was hope for something new but this is mostly sale of 2014 MTX garbagio :(
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
2 points Weta pet.

Yes.
"
Marxone wrote:
This selection is very disappointing, i was hope for something new but this is mostly sale of 2014 MTX garbagio :(

There's probably a Black Friday sale next week, so you should just save your points for that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info