Veiled Modifiers in Path of Exile: Betrayal

"
tipotipico wrote:
Veiled modifiers are just another way to let us know that essence crafting is yet again useless.

??

Veiled mods are craftable once unveiled one time. To me that means you can essence craft gear then craft veil mods onto it.
The power creep continues.
Now, this kind of crafting I can really get behind! Hype!!!
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
How do veiled mode interact with trading? Are the options tied to a given item or different per player? Is there any way to see what the veiled options are before purchasing an item?
"
VarianArdell wrote:
will the veiled mods be rerolled with a Chaos Orb, or would it stay? and does this answer change if the mod is veiled or unveiled?

The important questions, you ask.

"
ekaye wrote:
How do veiled mode interact with trading? Are the options tied to a given item or different per player? Is there any way to see what the veiled options are before purchasing an item?

Yet more important questions.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by NemoJr on Nov 15, 2018, 5:24:10 PM
The question is... Global or Local attack speed :D
I see some very nice modifiers there !
"
Phenixer wrote:
The question is... Global or Local attack speed :D

Conditional modifiers are always global
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
tipotipico wrote:
Veiled modifiers are just another way to let us know that essence crafting is yet again useless.

Not even remotely fucking close, have you been paying no attention?

After you find a veiled modifier *once*, that modifier is *craftable*.

So you can go essence craft something to a great 5-mod and then craft a new best-in-slot veiled mod on it.

Fossils made essences look like crap in comparison, certainly, but veiled mods synergize with them perfectly.
Last edited by codetaku on Nov 15, 2018, 5:45:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info