Our kitten has just died. :(

He was fine 2 days ago...until he wasn't. Vet said it's most likely food poisoning and should pass soon, but it didn't. When our 14-y-o passed out last year I was like 'well, she was old, that's the natural way of things', but right now... I still can't believe, it was so sudden. He was less than 3 months old, I think. :(

Something something a divider between posts

📸 Screentober 2021 🦚 — Please Participate!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3182966
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2018, 3:55:43 AM
sorry for your loss. He was a cutie :(
/hug
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
That sucks :(

He was just a baby. Not fair! Sounds like you and the vet did everything possible to try to save him.

that sucks..

but on the plus side now you can get a puppy!
I dont see any any key!
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Any idea what happened?

A few years ago, we lost a cat that was only 12 which is a record for us. Last cat we lost was like 21. Also very sudden, total liver failure. We didn't know what happened. Our other cat was fine and they shared the same food, but who knows? She didn't go out so ... we never found out anything more about it. :(
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Nov 15, 2018, 4:06:34 PM
Thanks.

"
k1rage wrote:
but on the plus side now you can get a puppy!

We're not fans of puppies, me and the Big Cat. :(

And, to be honest, I don't think I want any more pets in my life. First they restrict your freedom, and then they shamelessly die. Maybe in 15 years if I'm still alive and feel I've found my place I don't want to leave.

"
kolyaboo wrote:
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Any idea what happened?

No idea, no. He has been found stuck among the chopped wood behind our house after crying all day on 4th or 5th October, he was one month old then, so one of the thoughts was he was just weak, catched something when he was outside... The vet texted today that he could have eaten something spicy and it perforated his stomach. It feels awfully terrible to know the latter.
Something something a divider between posts

📸 Screentober 2021 🦚 — Please Participate!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3182966
"
ViciousCobra wrote:
First they restrict your freedom, and then they shamelessly die.

This should be given as a warning to EVERY prospective pet owner. So true.

Also, stop posting details! It was sad enough the first time I read it. :(

I just realized this could help other pet owners. Never mind.

Sorry for your loss. *hug*
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
"
ViciousCobra wrote:
The vet texted today that he could have eaten something spicy and it perforated his stomach. It feels awfully terrible to know the latter.

Oh how terrible! He could be wrong though. So sad to lose a kitten. :(
Censored.
Oh no! Feel sorry for your loss.. I love cats and kittens even more! Hope u get over t sadness quick...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info