Unified Hideouts in Path of Exile: Betrayal

Is tile-set saving going to be a thing that Xbox will be able to take part in?
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
In Path of Exile: Betrayal, you can export your hideout to a file on your computer, and import it later. This system can be used as a way to either save your work before doing something experimental with your hideout, or as a way to share hideouts with other community members.

Hmmm, that's...not how I anticipated this would be implemented. I expected we'd have the ability to save our hideouts in-game, probably in the form of some sort of currency item (similar to how Prophecies are stored, or how Eternal Orbs worked). The advantage of that method is firstly, that it keeps the whole process within the game and more importantly secondly, that it essentially creates a market for well-designed hideouts.

Just as people craft GG gear for profit, some others more artistically gifted can craft GG hideouts for profit. That would incentivise more people to take up hideout designing, as well as those skilled at it to spread their work rather than hoarding it for themselves. Any reason this wasn't the route chosen? It doesn't seem like it'd harm the game. Or was it simply not technically possible to implement?
Will hideout decorations have better organization, maybe by type, theme, or any other categorization?
So excited to see the hideouts and how we can change them. Honestly I've been waiting for a master rework since you released Zana :P
Shook Hands with Chris - Check
Got Picture next to Chris - Check
Life Complete - Check
Love ittt. Will we be able to change the location of the waypoint in our hideouts? That's one thing I'd love to be able to do.
hideout hypeeeee
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
im just guessing but the export/import file will be a list with the item name/id and their position on certain layout, since you dont have a system that allows us to buy what is missing could you possibliy create a log file with a list of the items missing from an import layout so we can just buy them and than re-import the hideout layout with the missing items? this is an half-ass fix until you can improve the system, but would definitly be very helpfull
"
We have also made some small quality-of-life improvements to the process of editing hideouts. For example, you now purchase hideout decorations directly from the decoration stash without having to go and talk to the individual Master who granted that decoration.

I like this! I was concerned that since the original Forsaken Masters have disappeared in Betrayal, that their decorations would depart along with them.

Does this mean that Favor will also be pooled?

And will the grand sum of all my existing Favor in Standard and Delve be included in Betrayal?

(Or should I spend it all now?)

And what will happen to our current Hideouts in Standard? I have been grinding Leo up for literally YEARS for his H/O and I'd hate to lose all my H/O work up to this point.
Called it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/86exy2/idea_for_persistent_hideouts_and_shop/

Now just need the merchant.
that's awesome!

kinda bummed that the first league i get all of my masters past 7 in and get my first 8 and now a new system will make the effort pointless though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info