POE Supporter Pack

Hi! Good day, I just want to ask if this is possible. Can i buy the new Soulstealer Pack ($30) and later can i upgrade it to Master Undertaker Pack ($60) for the discounted price or I will pay the full $60 on the other supporter pack? I emailed my inquiry but theres still no response. Thank you
Last bumped on Nov 14, 2018, 1:24:46 PM
No.

You can upgrade from Soulstealer to Master Soulstealer, or from Undertaker or Master Undertaker - the more expensive pack includes all of the other pack's contents, so you can pay the difference to receive the difference. You're suggesting that you pay $60 and receive $90's worth of packs.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
No.

You can upgrade from Soulstealer to Master Soulstealer, or from Undertaker or Master Undertaker - the more expensive pack includes all of the other pack's contents, so you can pay the difference to receive the difference. You're suggesting that you pay $60 and receive $90's worth of packs.

A couple minutes ago i bought undertaker supporter but didn't not master undertaker upgrade showing up? Is there something i missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info