will PS4 and Xbox one share servers or thats impossible?

due to low population comparing to the PC version which i think its normal... will it be possible to make cross servers between platforms/... that would significantly increase the population and the QOL :) and will raise the interest in the game for the consoles
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2018, 8:03:21 AM
Team is having problem with implementation of chat and party feature. Cross platform is abstract topic.
It's possible, but GGG has said it won't happen.
well i sold my xbox :) it was pretty dead comparing to pc... and a cross platform concept woulda bring lots of life to it but... no :D gl to you guys there
"
Jauron wrote:
It's possible, but GGG has said it won't happen.

It's not a priority now, but they could add cross-play in the next future.

"
well i sold my xbox :) it was pretty dead comparing to pc... and a cross platform concept woulda bring lots of life to it but... no :D gl to you guys there

I think xbox version is pretty solid right now, I don't feel so alone as other say, and I bet PS4 version will be less popular due to the difference between players of the two console. I guess xbox users are
usually closer to these kind of games than PS4 players.
"
Vanesya wrote:

I think xbox version is pretty solid right now, I don't feel so alone as other say, and I bet PS4 version will be less popular due to the difference between players of the two console. I guess xbox users are

Playstation 4 won, and got much higher playerbase.
Xbox does not deny this, and are already talking about how to make a comeback in the next generation of consols.
Even tho they said xbox one x was it.

Diablo 3 seems far more popular on playstation, that is clearly talking against you.
"
Viljan wrote:
"
Vanesya wrote:

Xbox does not deny this, and are already talking about how to make a comeback in the next generation of consols.

Diablo 3 seems far more popular on playstation, that is clearly talking against you.

Nobody is saying Xbox won over PS, tbh nobody is even talking about challenges between them lol. I'm just saying nerdish games like this have always had a particular appeal for PC gamers, and I see xbox players more similar to pc ones than PS4 players are. Diablo is a main stream game, it's a "trend", on console I wouldn't compare it to PoE even if they are both arpg. I guess most of the diablo players on console don't even know PoE XD
"
Viljan wrote:
"
Vanesya wrote:

Nowhere have Phil Spencer, Mike Ybarra or Major Nelson said that X1X was next gen or the answer to next gen. Phil Spencer said the X1X serves as a template for Xbox moving forward and how every game you buy now will forever and always be with you in future Xbox generations. They emphasized how this is possible on PC and that they want to bring this experience over to consoles.
I don't care if we can play together, but we absolutely need to have the trade board be linked. We already have a low playerbase and our market is way off from PC. This is the only way to really help us.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
well i liked it and enjoyed it playing it but trade was really shit :) and trade is i think the biggest part of the game.... or atleast for me cause i like trading :) so that made me wanna quit playing it on console... but it was pretty good yea :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info