Achievement Questions

1. Will "The Forsaken Masters" achievement be changed in any way or still be achievable after Betrayal

2. If I have proof that I have completed achievements but I don't have credit can support change that for me?
e.g I do not have "Breachlord" but in Breach league I have the challenge completed for killing every breachlord.
I also do not have "Warlord" but in essence league I have the challenge for killing every warbands leader.

Edit: To clarify, I believe these achievements were implemented after I acomplished these things. I am wondering if that means I have to acomplish them again. The breachlords would not be too bad but I do not want to track myself and kill all warbands leaders.
Last edited by AKett on Nov 13, 2018, 6:46:15 PM
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2018, 10:10:49 PM
You won't get credits for things you have completed before the Achievement was added.

Warband Leaders now reside in maps, it should take you just a few of each type of map to get all of them.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
still wondering about the first point
It can't be achievable in its current form if Forsaken Masters are gone. It will either be changed or...GGG will forget to change it. :P But you for sure won't be stuck with an achievement that's forever un-completable.

Are your masters at levels lower than 8 or you leveled them to 8 before the Achievement was added? If they're level 8 in Standard league, you should be able to complete this achievement by doing their daily mission.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Regarding Point 2: run /recheck_achievements WHILE you are playing via the Steam version of Path of Exile. If you are using the Standalone version, this command does absolutely nothing that a normal player would notice.

Point 1: It'll be changed, or removed entirely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info