Announcing Path of Exile: Betrayal

I really hope shattering/lancing steel is like barrage. does more hits with gmp/volley.
Is this the patch that adds the colour slider for mtx?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
After fallout betrayal and diablo mobile betrayal a poe 3.5 betrayal actually sounds way better then the other 2 ;)

Already hyped for new skills and hideout + new league mechanics still hope vaal firestorm and vaal icecrash though
Please tell me I'm not going to have to go out and hunt a bunch of "specific beasts, or sets of beasts," each time I want to make an "attempt" to add an enchantment to a rare item. I hated the bestiary, method of creating and changing items.
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away
GGG said they had plans for revamping the Masters, and they said they had a plan for adding Incursion's mechanics to the game permanently, but adding in Bestiary, Incursion, and Delve via a totally redesigned Master system? I didn't even know that I wanted it, but it's exactly what I've wanted from this game for ages. Well done, GGG! Very, very cool.

I'm going to miss Haku and Elreon, though. I hope we get a chance to find out what happened to all of the old Masters... eventually.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
"
Waitubold wrote:
GGG said they had plans for revamping the Masters, and they said they had a plan for adding Incursion's mechanics to the game permanently, but adding in Bestiary, Incursion, and Delve via a totally redesigned Master system? I didn't even know that I wanted it, but it's exactly what I've wanted from this game for ages. Well done, GGG! Very, very cool.

I'm going to miss Haku and Elreon, though. I hope we get a chance to find out what happened to all of the old Masters... eventually.

You already can find out; It's kinda obvious the theme w/e you decide on the syndicate in how you do it = one of the masters is the leader basically one of old masters is now a dick to you.

Like the video right now showed an obvious catrina shes the only char that floats like that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I really like this one! And finally "You can load and save your hideout templates and share them with other community members. " Yass!!
1.21 Gigawatts
Hooray!
Great job!
Master rework is very much needed and looks really good.

But on the other hand it seems we are just getting an upgraded Incursion league.

I think there is no way most players will play through this league till the end like Delve.

Most people will drop after 6 weeks as usual.
Looking forward to Betrayal league, it looks very interesting! I really enjoyed Delve league and am glad it is going core along with bestiary and incursion. Also, very glad to see the hideout system shared across leagues... now I can actually decorate and not feel I'm wasting my time unless I'm playing standard :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info