Announcing Path of Exile: Betrayal

hypeeeee
coming back from last time I played, Beta on March 18, 2012. How different is this game?
OH FUCK - BEASTIARY AGAIN! :(
Better than I epxected.

Happy to see they refreshed masters in a way similiar to what I was suggesting a couple of months ago:

"
FrancescoV wrote:

This said, it is a very well known thing that Masters are in need of a refresh. Currently leveling masters feels just like busy work.

Maybe they should also put in the mix some of the old unused League mechanics, like Beastiery, Incursion ecc.

Not to say that they followed my suggestion, they were obviously already working on it, just to say that I'm very happy with what they are doing.
I'm very hyped, wasn't happening since 3.0.
Last edited by FrancescoV on Nov 13, 2018, 3:28:40 PM
now going to wait for the full patch notes release, and then watch a ziggyd stream when he goes over the notes....anyone know when full patch notes are released?
Last edited by Kilsum on Nov 13, 2018, 3:28:07 PM
"They claim they are Immortal; we must prove they are not". That almost killed me xDDD

Nice job GGG. Seriously melee needed some love, cold spells needed some love, the support-like playstyle needed some love, and it seems this time you got exactly what to do. Let's hope the final result is on par with the expectations created :P
Feel free to ckeck some skill suggestions:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2253742
You forgot to mention Playstation 4 release date?
Oh my god.
After reading annoucement, I have feeling that I will have occasion to play Standard at last. Even MTXes in supporter packs are quite awful for me.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Yeah umm, is this an out of season early Christmas present?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info