Not able to validate after changing email address

Hello,

So back in 2012 I played a little PoE and my account was created with an email address that belonged to an old ISP that I do not use any longer, so the email address has since been deleted (meaning if you email it, you will get a reply from the email server stating that the address doesn't exist).

My problem is that when I logged into my account here (in the website) and in preferences changed the email address to use my new one, I am unable to verify it since they apparently email my old address that doesn't exist anymore.

I emailed support on Nov 9th but I have not had any reply yet whatsoever, and I am not able to play the game since it just says the account is waiting for verification.

How long does support usually take?

The only reason I would like to play with this account instead of just creating a new one is because I had 100 credits left from 2012 on there.
That's an unusually long response time.

Have you e-mailed them multiple times? The way it works is e-mails to and from each customer get grouped into conversations - the aim being to ensure the person responding doesn't miss any of the information you've sent them. However this means that, if you do send additional e-mails, each one resets your position in the queue.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:

Have you e-mailed them multiple times? The way it works is e-mails to and from each customer get grouped into conversations - the aim being to ensure the person responding doesn't miss any of the information you've sent them. However this means that, if you do send additional e-mails, each one resets your position in the queue.

I did send another email yesterday (on the 12th) to make some of the points I made in the original email a bit clearer. But after reading your post, I would not have done that had I known it would add even further waiting for a response... sigh. Thanks for your reply though.
"
Xaurus wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:

I did send another email yesterday (on the 12th) to make some of the points I made in the original email a bit clearer. But after reading your post, I would not have done that had I known it would add even further waiting for a response... sigh. Thanks for your reply though.

I'm afraid I have been unable to locate an email from you regarding this matter.

Could you please send me a PM with the email address you used to contact us so I can look into this for you?
"
Stacey_GGG wrote:

I'm afraid I have been unable to locate an email from you regarding this matter.

Could you please send me a PM with the email address you used to contact us so I can look into this for you?

Thanks Stacey, done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info