Expansion Announcement Soon! Delve Supporter Packs Ending

Fingers crossed for Poe mobile!!!!!

On a serious note, I can't wait!!
Phase 1: Make D3

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit
Please make ignite a thing again <3
GGG extend Delve for 3 more months. Thank you
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Next league/expansion is the 4th one this year.
Bestiary,Incursion,Delve, 4th to be named.

Since the next league+ expansion combo is the biggest one since some time it would be a perfect opportunity to repalce the one year old War for the Atlas Supporter Packs
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
shoju wrote:
Please let Delve die, and not shove it into the rest of the game. PLEASE

I hope Delve is added in the future, and I'm almost 100% certain it will be. I've heard that the feedback on delve has been extremely positive Some of the the most positive feedback that they have had on an expansion yet, so yes, they will incorporate it somehow. It shouldn't bother you though if it's optional. Nobody is going to force you to run Delves! My guess is that they will incorporate it into endgame for those like 1,000s of us that are tired of running the same maps over and over again.
Next league is called "The announcement". You heard it here first
Seriously, Delve being part of core should be a no-brainer. One of the best leagues yet and it will be fun to see someone go Delve 1 million deep.
"
Rawrasawr wrote:
Seriously, Delve being part of core should be a no-brainer. One of the best leagues yet and it will be fun to see someone go Delve 1 million deep.

Totally this.
new expansion is Path of Exile : Immortal
FIX SG SERVER
Maybe they do with delve as they did with Incursion? Skip a league to implement it properly into core. A well implemented delve >>>> a rushed version

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info