Expansion Announcement Soon! Delve Supporter Packs Ending

"
Swagger_tron wrote:
You guys truly epitomize the sense of altruism.
You allow players to allocate cosmetic items, if they currently suffer from financial problems. Brilliant, lovely, kind.

I really love you, GGG. And I'm willing to support you again with additional 50€ when 3.5. is released.

<3

Dang! :D
We could try a cross-game feature, where players from other games come and try to sink Wraeclast in an event-based invasion, using a Soulstone.
i love delve which is good alternative way for end game
there is something more to do with progress

i wish new expansion will be better :)

Thanks GGG
3h to go~
"
bablo wrote:
"
acheron_spike wrote:
"
Gukbuk wrote:

An for what reason ? Because you dont like it ? Well then just ignore the sulphite on the maps and you are fine, no one forces you to delve.
Or are you really that kind of ignorant that no one is allowed to like a game mechanic because you dont ? Bitch please

I'm having the same thoughts about these people who want Delve to not become permanent. I don't get it. Nobody is forcing them to play it.

I think these peeps are afraid that players that delve will gain an advantage over people that don't (like to) delve. But I'm pretty sure that GGG will nerf the reward system of Delve when it goes core.

So yeah, they are just moaning. Delve should and will go core.

More likely, they are afraid to lose their own advantage they currently have if it becomes a core feature and more people are farming their own fossils, resonators, etc...less profit for them once it is open to a wider player base rather than just league participants.

After all, why fear others having an advantage, if the advantage only exists because you refuse to partake. It's like whining because somebody didn't get a slice of cake from a party they refused to go to.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Nov 13, 2018, 12:12:41 PM
Soon tm.
Please no mobile Version … :D
Item quantity revival.
I would laugh my ass off if the next league is called "Immortal League"
how soon is soon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info