[Resolved] Chaos orbs desapear from "normal" Premium Stash

Hello Guys,
I have a premium stash that I use only for buying other currency like chromatics. In this stash i put stacks of 1 chaos so I can define a price for buying stuff. what is happening is that this stacks of 1 chaos vanish from my stash, this happened twice already. I already lost like 10 chaos (I know is not that big a deal, but what if it happened already with others items and I didnt noticed?)

Thanks Guys,
Keep the good work.

My ing is Carlosacvieira.
Last edited by Carlosacvieira on Nov 13, 2018, 5:30:52 AM
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2018, 5:30:06 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Do you use Zana mods when you run maps? If so, I guess it could consume chaos orbs from that tab.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Didnt though about it.

How does the "Map Device" decides wich stash he picks to comsume chaos?
Because my currency stash is first and have allways a lot of chaos.
Usually it looks at first 6 tabs, but I believe it also takes from last tab you opened. Not sure though.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
The masters and map device looks in the first 8 tabs from the left, so you have to move your speciel currency tab away from that range.
I am unsure if it also looks in the last open one.
It dose look at the last one opened until you leave the area.

So if you had currency in tab 30 only it would check tabs 1-6 and the one that is still in memory tab 30
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Ok, I will move it then.

Thanks for the help guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info