Private Leagues are now Live!

"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
Ashriel wrote:
Can't wait for the realization that this isn't nearly as cool as we thought.

done, no league mods, no headhunter mod etc

Essentially. I don't get the point of a private league. It just seems like SSF but with friends. I guess if you want tougher mods sure, but besides that. I wish I had seen the post on reddit that Chris Wilson agreed with about why no past leagues or "fun" mods sooner. Wouldn't have been as disappointed. Oh well.
Looking forward to creating a private league that I can select Legacy Leagues (i.e. Nemesis + Perandus + Delve). Will definitely pay for that feature if it ever comes about.
i must say i expected a development manifesto as it's a major dev effort, isn't it?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
So to a good amount of people posting how this adds no 'fun' to the game: That means that this feature isn't for you.

I, for one, and super excited for this.
i'm not wanna pay for a league whitout quantity modifications, only hard.
suck
"
SadicVicious wrote:
i'm not wanna pay for a league whitout quantity modifications, only hard.
suck

yep, they should really add an option to lower the item quantity.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Haters gonna hate.

Can't wait to start a league with my friends!! :D
RIP squid summoners.
Please add a subforum where people can recruit for their league if they so desire.
Censored.
Give us voided mayhem private leagues please
"
Samujin wrote:
Essentially. I don't get the point of a private league. It just seems like SSF but with friends. I guess if you want tougher mods sure, but besides that. I wish I had seen the post on reddit that Chris Wilson agreed with about why no past leagues or "fun" mods sooner. Wouldn't have been as disappointed. Oh well.

Here ya go - https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9u8v0p/discussion_private_leagues_player_expectations/

And for everyone saying they don't see the point of this, consider that means this feature isn't for you.

And for everyone warning about how this will split the playerbase and hence threaten the game, note the aforementioned large number of people all saying they see no point in this.

This is a niche feature, neither mindblowingly awesome nor catastrophically bad.
Last edited by Exile009 on Nov 11, 2018, 7:32:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info