CWDT Golem, Molten Strike - Build Concept

I wanted to create a build for the upcoming 3.5 league. I wanted to try something a little unique, but still stay somewhat in the meta. So, I created a witch elementalist build that relies on Doedre's Elixir summoning 6 golems via CWDT. In order to get the 6 golems, I would need to spec into Elemancer and use the amulet, Primordial Chain. Another part of this build would be the unique jewel, Primordial might, which would allow for a constant 25-30% increased damage due to the CWDT golem setup.I would also spec into Mastermind of discord in order to use Herald of Ash, Ice, and Lightning. The rest of the build would be pretty similar to most other Molten Strike builds, relying on Lycosidae and a good elemental claw. In theory I think it would work, however I am a little skeptical, since I am new to making builds and I haven't tried making the character yet. The damage also seems pretty crazy. In Path of Building, the orbs(in combat) are pumping out around 160k damage each and the (effective damage) is around 399k damage per orb. Considering that I am getting around 10 attacks per second and molten strike is firing 8 orbs, I would be dueing around 32 million (effective damage) per second, and around 12.8 million (in combat), which seems ludicrous.
Here is the Path of Building link - https://pastebin.com/xNTL1TZw
Am I missing something here or did I create a pretty strong build? If it seems good, is there anyway to improve it, without getting mirror tier items?
Last bumped on Nov 11, 2018, 3:44:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info