Resources for New Players and Super Stash Sale

Shout out to "engeenering eternity". he has the highest quality videos; better than any1 else. Also, the reason I started playing POE. Really great dude. Subscribe to his tutorials, they are simply the best at the moment.
If I buy some stashes now will I be able to use them on the PS4 later? I know that there is no crossplay and that characters are not being transferred. What about the microtransactions?

Cheers
"Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?"
Im still waiting for some REAL news :)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

I welcome the Immortal masses! Make this your new home. <3

is it the same Accout on the PS4 as on the PC and can the chests and the skins on the PS4 be used?
"
Whoosher wrote:
If I buy some stashes now will I be able to use them on the PS4 later? I know that there is no crossplay and that characters are not being transferred. What about the microtransactions?

Cheers

I can bet they cannot be transferred because it's Sony's business and Sony wants its money, too.
pls run stash sale on the day when you release POE on PS4 :P
gamer4life
That's a very good idea.
Ouch, Blizzard must be feeling this Antipodean burn even from their cash grabbing Ivory mobile towers, great job GGG :)
"
xpress69 wrote:
Its about time to have at least one free premium tab dont you think GGG? So that new players can try the game and trade without having to go balls deep right from the start.

yeah for selling 3 fusin 1ex ... no thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info