PLEASE MAKE BUYOUTS ALTOSELL FOR GOD SAKE!!

Hope GGG read this.

The game relies a great part in his market, so FAST TRADES IS EXTREMALY IMPORTANT!!!

Imagine you everytime i play i spend around 5 or 10 buys to upgrade/forge/sell things BUT EVERYTIME I HAVE TO WAIT AGES FOR THE SELLER TO COME OUT AND VALIDADE THE SELL! The more you need items, the more you have to WAIT.

So please MAKE BUYOUTS ALTOSELL.seller previously estipulates How much he wants for that item só NO NEED TO GET BACK TO CHECK AND ACCEPT THE TRADE!!!!! Let checks for OFFERS ONLY!!!

Last bumped on Dec 7, 2018, 12:59:00 PM
It was already requested by players 987 times, but GGG would rather let people quit game due to bad quality market than enjoy them with autobuyout.
God I would love to have to option to put my stuff to buyout,so when I’m offline ppl can still buy,we r from different time zones,I really hope they add a buyout I’ve been thinking the same thing for a few leagues now.
They have said time and time again " no instant buyouts "...
It will not happen, get used to it.
Well, they also said many other things, what they are going todo and also nothing happened. What else is left, except loudly expressing your wishes and complaining about the flaws or giving up on ggg?
+1 on this. We already have to spend time searching for the item we need moving through many tabs full of useless stuffs. When we finally find one, we have to hope it has a buyout, and then lock currency for an indefinite time. It really needs some sort of QoL improvement :-(
As much as I am in favour of some sort of restricted buyout feature, I am very wary of an unrestricted buyout (because I think that it would be utilized in the extreme by flippers and aspiring monopolists to name a few).

So perhaps items (other than currency I guess) that are bought out should become account bound. Or maybe there should be a daily limit on how often a player can buyout something (probably excluding currency and maps) - but this could be gotten around by use of multiple accounts.

It's also my understanding that we do not have farm bots on Xbox. That means that there is no farm bot horde to flood the market with items and put limits on the effectiveness of predatory trade practices.

So if you want any hope of GGG revisiting its position on buyouts, then I suggest that you direct your creative energies into figuring out how to modify buyout in order to reign in its possible downsides.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
With the current state of the game you are worried about people flipping or monopolizing? You're worried about gold farmers?

As it sits with Xbox PoE you might as well play SSF every time. I actually played a little bit and thought I would test out the selling system again because I had so many issues when it was first released.

Know what happened? Same crap that happened the first time! I found a ring I wanted to buy from someone who was currently online and I sent the requested trade amount and I went back to playing. I checked back a few hours later and had a denied message and my money back.

This is the absolute STUPIDEST and LAZIEST system ANY game developer could go with.

The economy is absolute crap because of the current market system.

Give us the option to do an autobuyout of we want and let us play the damn game.

GGG needs to stop using flippers or gold farmers as an excuse for this and fix it for those of us that enjoy a healthy market system.

I am one of those that will happily shell out a couple hundred $$$ but not until this is fixed. If they next fix it then I pass and move on to another game that will.

PoE really has a chance to be something special and they are killing themselves with crap like this.
They saved PoE on PC because they didn't use an AH like diablo. Problem is: in an economy where resources are continuously created without been consumed (like PoE pieces of gear) you cannot introduce a perfect market like AH otherwise you have a drastic decrease of prices and only perfect gear would be sold. See diablo cases. As someone says some post earlier, we need another solution to avoid this.
"
Vanesya wrote:
They saved PoE on PC because they didn't use an AH like diablo. Problem is: in an economy where resources are continuously created without been consumed (like PoE pieces of gear) you cannot introduce a perfect market like AH otherwise you have a drastic decrease of prices and only perfect gear would be sold. See diablo cases. As someone says some post earlier, we need another solution to avoid this.

PC is using a different approach, where the search is easy. With poe.trade, which kinda gives everything an AH has in puncto transparency, which was the big issue at diablo. There you could easily realize you just found a piece of crap, same gives you poe.trade.

But on XBOX they want, search to be hard but the exchange easy, which right now is not the case. The search yeah, what a time sink, but the exchange without forcing players to stick to their prices, or being able to sell while offline with such a small playerbase, is annoying. It might work for PoE China with a huge and different minded playerbase, but its awefull on console, where there is no chat or anything else you can actually use comfortably. Giving console the autobuyout option would definitely not ruin the market. There you mostly dont have the option to just buy the best, you can be happy if you get what you need, kinda with any shit rolls.

The tradeboard alone with anonymity and no other way to chat with someone ingame except, wisdom scrolls offer and rejections. And this 2018 in an online multiplayer game. As they are not improving any other aspects right now, the autobuyout would maybe not be the perfect end solution, but it would be a super fix for most issues right now in regards of trading and pricefixing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info